SCHUMACHER AUTOMOTIVE DELRAY BEACH

826 reviews

826 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2019

First time Lincoln owner. I was very please to find out that I do not have to take time out of my busy schedule to get my can serviced. Scheduled the service... appointment online along with the pick-up and Dave, the customer service valet was not just on-time, but also provided an exceptional customer service by explaining the process. An oil change, tire rotation and my goodness, a beautifully cleaned car later, you have a customer for life.. Thank you

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team is pleased with the excellent feedback and appreciate it very much. If we can assist you any f...urther, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

January 17, 2019

I truly enjoy pulling up to this dealerships service center. They are all attentive and curtious to each customer. The service waiting area was very clean,... a well stocked coffee station, and wonderful reading material. I enjoyed spending my hour there.

Trish, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you have such great customer service while you are ...in to service your vehicle, which is what we strive for. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

• September 27, 2018

We purchased our Chrysler Pacifica last Sunday. Thank you Craig Sabarese for your patience (since I could not decide on a color)! It was a pleasure working... with you. Our finance gentleman worked his magic and got us into the Pacifica at a monthly price I was happy with (and that's no easy task)! Here's to many future road trips during our retirement years!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your great experience with us. Our team is pleased with the excellent feedback and appreciate it very much. I...f we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Craig Sabarese

(4.9) 84 reviews

January 17, 2019

Loved my salesmen Nicolas Cerbini and Jesse. They made my car buying easy. Driving my car was a joy Dealing with registration and title was simple. I... even charged my car on American Express

Ronni, thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent 5-star review for Schumacher Auto and both Nicolas and Jesse. We appreciate your busine...ss and hope to see you again soon. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Jesse Rosselot

(5.0) 13 reviews

January 15, 2019

Craig Savarese was very professional and easy to work with. He was my contact person as my Chrysler vehicle was ordered in another state and delivered... to Florida.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is great to hear that Craig was so helpful during your visit to Schumacher Auto in Delray Bea...ch. Welcome to the family and we look forward to your next visit! If we can assist you further, please feel free to reach out. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Craig Sabarese

(4.9) 84 reviews

January 13, 2019

Sale was fast and easy. David was very accommdating. Looking forward to my next purchase. Clean environment. Friendly atmosphere. Car was ready when promised.... Thank you David.

Thank you for your positive 5-star review. Our team is pleased with the excellent feedback and appreciate it very much. If we can assist you any furth...er, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

David Poire

(5.0) 16 reviews

January 12, 2019

Thank you so much David and Carlos for all your help. You made my first time buying a car stress-free! I'm so happy with my new car!🚘??

Thanks for your great comments. We are happy to hear that you had such a stress-free first time car buying experience with David and Carlis, which is ...definitely what we strive for! Welcome to the family and we look forward to your next visit. If we can assist you further, please feel free to reach out. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

David Poire

(5.0) 16 reviews

January 10, 2019

Although I didn't have an appointment to have my car serviced, I was checked in and told it would probably take an hour and a quarter. My car was ready... in fifty minutes! That included washing and vacuuming the car. I would call that outstanding service. Thank you Schumacher.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are so happy to hear that everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We apprecia...te your business and hope to see you again soon. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

January 10, 2019

The service department at this dealership is outstanding. Over many years, I have owned different makes of cars and I can tell you that this dealership's... service department is the best -- better than BMW, better than Audi, better than Ford. I dealt with Yovanni and I can tell you that I have never had a better service advisor -- honest, helpful and professional while maintaining the personal service we all want. Additionally, Vicki who greets you and helps with the flow of work is simply the best and makes the sometimes difficult visit to the service department more enjoyable and helpful. Overall, the service department is the reason why i will continue to buy cars at this dealership.

Wow! Thanks for your awesome comments. We appreciate you and your business. It is so great to hear that you continue to have exceptional customer serv...ice while you are in for your vehicle with Yovanni as your advisor who keeps you coming back! If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

TJ Graybell

Pre Owned Manager

(4.0) 7 reviews

January 9, 2019

Carlos Sánchez was very professional and kind salesman, that made the whole process of getting our car very easy. We walk away with the car we wanted... at a reasonable price.

Helena, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is so nice to hear that Carlos was so professional and helpful throughout y...our sales experience, while making the process so easy. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cortnie Aponte, Customer Experience Representative 561-656-5003

Carlos Sanchez