Faulkner Toyota of Harrisburg

(4.7) 209 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

209 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Faulkner Toyota of Harrisburg from DealerRater.com
  • Marianne does it again!
    July 19, 2016

Marianne was and always has been incredibly helpful in our multiple vehicle purchases at faulkner. We appreciate her honesty, no-pressure approach, a...nd efficiency. She even returned our calls when she was supposed to be on vacation!

Deanna, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Marianne could always make your visits honest, pressure free and e...fficient, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new car! Like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Sincerely, Frank Kaminski, General Manager, (717) 565-9000, fkaminski@faulknertoyota.com

• Experience buying a car.
    September 14, 2017

After looking on line at a new Toyota camry I was contacted by email from the Internet department at Faulkner Toyota. They asked for my phone number a...t least 5 times and emailed me at least 10 times. I talked to a sales person who told me to come in and although I owed a considerable amount of money on the car than it was worth she told that was not a problem and that they had incentives to overcome this problem. So I drove down and spoke with a sales representative who after talking to me like I was trying to get away with something asking questions about why I had moved a couple of times in the last year, and why did I want a new car and other questions that because of her attitude made me feel uncomfortable. I asked her what about the loan and she told there was no way they could help. So after bringing my grandson and daughter down with me because I was told that the incentives were over in a day or two by the person on line I was told no way could they help me by a rude salesperson at best.

Dave, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. We would like the opportunity to address your concer...ns. Please reach out to us directly at (717) 565-9000 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Terrible Service and Lack of Professionalism
    August 2, 2017

Terrible customer service and a complete lack of professionalism. I reserved a 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO through Logan. I was already preapproved for... the cost of the truck that Logan had promised me. They had already locked me in for a price on my trade-in, as well. All we had to do now was wait. I waited for a month to pick up this truck, and on the day it arrived on their lot, they sold the truck to someone else. They like to exclaim that they thought I was walking away from the deal because they couldn't offer me the same interest rate through one of their lenders that my bank was offering me. This is simply not true, and I have all the text messages sent to and from Logan to prove that claim false. There was an extreme lack of communication on Logan's part that day. The same can be said of BJ (Sales Manager) and Frank (General Manager). Their lack of communication and responsibility coupled with their unprofessionalism have earned this company a rating of 1 star. Aside from the fact that I have to give them at least one star, they do deserve at least one star only because Logan was great to work with in the beginning. One employee has at least apologized and expressed that he is embarrassed about what has happened. I was also given a list of other dealerships that have the same truck and was told to just go shop with them. It seems Faulkner has no interest in making me a customer there and would rather tarnish the Toyota name altogether by not owning up to their mistake and trying to make things right. We all make mistakes, and I understand that, but there seems to be no remorse on their end.

Overall Experience

• Terrible Service and Lack of Professionalism
    August 2, 2017

Mr. Laughman, as per our conversation of course we are extremely sorry that things did not work out. You know of the troubles during the 3 way convers...ation with your financial institution. I agree that the communication from that point on went down hill and apologize again.

• No hassle, no pressure.
    July 14, 2017

Although I live in Maryland I was enticed to visit Harrisburg???s Faulkner to check a well-priced vehicle. With no hassle and willingness to an addit...ional discount from the dealer I ended up buying the car. Needless to say, it was one of the most easy car purchases my wife and I ever made. No surprises and no pressure. Even though we arrived around the closing time, the staff (Jason, the salesman, and Dallas (?) the finance person with his trainer) made us feel very comfortable during the entire time. A day later, we contacted the dealership regarding an additional issue and found the Faulkner being very responsive.

Overall Experience

• Wonderful experience
    June 1, 2017

Marianne was wonderful to deal with. She was very accommodating and took very good care of us. All of our questions were answered promptly and thoroug...hly. We left very satisfied with our experience at Faulkner Toyota, and it's not often these days you feel that way when leaving a dealership. I will defenitely be back again for our next vehicle!!!

• Inspection & Muffler Replacement
    May 30, 2017

Faulkner Toyota showed me how I save lost $1000 by getting my muffler replaced to pass Inmspection down the street because they could replace the muff...ler without the catalytic converter and Toyota sold them both as one part already bound together.

• Harrisburg Faulker Toyota
    May 20, 2017

My 2017 Corolla is the second car purchased from this dealership. They have provided excellent service on all of our previous Toyotas. I cannot reco...mmend them highly enough. When it came time to replace my old Corolla, they were the first (and only) place I went. They are topnotch, both in their sales and service.

• Great Service Experience
    May 20, 2017

Service Techs are top notch. They're thorough in diagnosing a problem fully and uncovering other issues along the way and repairing them as well.

• Airbag Recall and Overall Check-up
    February 22, 2017

I made an appointment and took my 2006 Toyota Matrix (purchased last summer at Faulkner) in to have an airbag-related recall taken care of. I was gre...eted warmly by a friendly and professional gentleman in the service department. I asked if I could also have the vehicle checked out thoroughly (I printed a coupon for this) and he assured me that it would be and was no problem. He estimated the work to take about two hours. While I waited I had some coffee, read a couple of magazines, chatted with the man that sold me the car (Dallas Turney), looked at the inventory of new and used vehicles and watched some TV. The service rep found me and let me know that the car was ready. It was done in less time than estimated and I was pleased to find that there was no charge and that the car had been washed as well. I was satisfied with the whole experience. I am happy with the car itself and the buying process and now I can add that the service department does a nice job too. Kudos to the Manager (Frank) and to the ladies and gentlemen who are employed with Faulkner Toyota.

Faulkner Toyota of Harrisburg