Shively Motors Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Buying Experience was a PLUS!!!
    February 10, 2018

First I need to say that my Eco Diesel was a bust BUST but when I traded that in and got my 4th Dodge Ram 1500 gas engine this experience had to be th...e best one ever. Keith Morris worked out one heck of a deal!! Eric Del Rosario was one of the best salesman I have EVER dealt with (before, during AND after), and Jason Headley went above and beyond with my credit. He even stayed late. I've never had an issue with the dealership (even when dealing with the ecodiesel, but that's why they quit making them in 2017. Keith didn't have to do all he did, but he really helped us out because of all the things we dealt with. Eric texted me and kept me in the loop no matter what was happening since he knew my work schedule was so crazy! And like I said before Jason stayed late to work out THE best possible deal for my family. I couldn't be happier with what all they did for us!

Excellent Service
    January 28, 2018

The Mrs and myself have been car shopping for quite some time now. A few days ago we went to Shively and immediately fell in love with the 2014 ford f...ocus. Jackie Mellott was our sales consultant and we couldn't have asked for better service. She was able to answer any and all questions that we had throughout the process. We will definitely be back in the future when the time is right. Thanks again!

car buying as it should be
    June 19, 2015

I have to tell you my experience at Shively motors is how car buying should be. This was our day, we had decided we wanted a sublime green 2015 challe...nger skat pack and we had located one 2 hours from our home that was exactly what we wanted. I spoke to the salesman set the appointment, we got to the dealer and we were so disappointed. The car was not cleaned up, it still had road salt on it, (this was in june) then they would not even come close to the value of our trade so we left. We were there about 2 hours. On the drive home my husband decided to stop at Shively Motors, Jay was our sales man, very pleasant, amazing salesman. We sat down he got on his computer found several that were close to what we wanted but I had my heart set on sublime. So we built one in sublime but they discontinued that color. Mean while they valued our trade and I can say they were very fair on the value we never even questioned it. We left settling for a B5 blue. He said he would look for one in sublime but we didn't feel hopeful. Jay calls me the next day he found our car in Ohio, He kept looking, which I can say pleased me. Then he drove there and picked it up we were in our car within the week, no headaches. We went to pick it up we were there approx. 1 hour doing financing. They were all so was efficient, I can tell you from sales to financing to service that was the best I have ever been treated at a dealer, last week I found a blemish on the mirrors factory mistake, they ordered two new mirrors no hassle. He noted I wanted a brochure for the car he found me one. He took care of every little detail of our purchase, and was not pushy or overbearing. I can say I will definatly give them all my business. They also have free inspection, deal on oil changes.

Best Dealer Around!
    February 20, 2015

Just bought a vehicle at this dealer and I am beyond pleased with the service I recieved. I dealt with Bill O'Leary and Nick Garcia and they made this... process of buying my vehicle simple and easy. I was looking all over for a vehicle for over a month; I had dealt with dishonest sales reps at multiple dealerships and was getting very frustrated with finding a good car at a great price with a trustworthy dealership. I found a car at the Chambersburg location and Bill and Nick did everything they could to get me a great deal on the vehicle without the typical dealership hassle. I couldn't have asked for better service. I would highly recommend using this dealership when looking to find the perfect car for a great deal, at a trustworthy dealer.

Shively Motors Inc