Toyota of York

476 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 15, 2019

Jason Smith made the buying process of a 2019 Highlander very easy and enjoyable. I will be returning when it’s time to move on from my corolla.

TheBigMan, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we kno...w buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 15, 2019

James Bell, James Bell, James Bell! That is ALL you need to know when you go to Toyota of York. I promise you, you WILL NOT have a bad experience with... him. He is VERY up front and goes into detail of all questions- he actually sits down and talks to you and if you don’t understand something, he’ll go into depth until you do understand. Not your “typical” salesman. He is absolutely fantastic. You will NOT go wrong asking to do business with him.

kaitlyn, Toyota of York would like to thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch cust...omer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your five-star review and recommendation! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

• February 24, 2017

The sales consultant at dealership was friendly, courteous and respectful. To be able to leave out of the dealer with a brand new car is the best feeling... ever. Kris Teeters went out of his way to make sure I was assisted with a loan to obtain my car. Kris Teeters "Rocks" He was very outgoing, supportive and friendly.was very knowledgeable, very friendly, very patient and attentive.

Brenda, we at Toyota of York appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Kris did a great job in assisting you i...n your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, jstevens@yorkautogroup.com

April 13, 2019

My buying experience was great. Jason Smith was very customer service focused. He was friendly, focused and he listened to what I wanted and went to work... to get me what I needed.

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience at Toyota of York. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud... that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 13, 2019

We went out to look at a jeep, we met Jason who was extremely knowledgeable and polite throughout the whole process. We will definitely look there again... because of Jason!

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. I will certainly pass the kind words along to the team. Please let us know if w...e can do anything further to help. Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 12, 2019

I just wanted to say that James Bell was the best salesman I have ever worked with. He was very knowledgeable and helped us get into a new Corolla. Thank... you for everything you have done for us.

I am happy to hear your time spent with James was pleasant. Congratulations on your new Corrola! If you have any questions or need any further assista...nce, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 12, 2019

The new dealership is amazing! More importantly the whole car buying process was seamless. From my sales person Nathan to finance to driving away in a... new Camry, the experience was professional, pleasant and surprisingly fun. Thanks to the team at Toyota of York I am thrilled with my new car!

Your compliments and kind words mean so much to us and our team! We love hearing from satisfied customers, as we work incredibly hard each and every d...ay to ensure that they're given the fantastic customer service we know they deserve. Thank you for your business and for coming into see us. We hope that we can have the opportunity to work with you again soon. Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 12, 2019

Great experience and a great price. I purchased my Lexus through them and I love it. Fast transaction with a nice salesman, they weren't pushy and left... the decision up to me.

Thank you for your business and this review. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is an...ything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 12, 2019

I had a great experience! Love my Toyota! Thank you to the whole team! I will certainly be back. So Excited about the car wash!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service, an...d I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617

April 2, 2018

Completely taken advantage of! I went in for a 4 Runner walked out with a Tacoma and hate it! Transmission doesn’t shift properly, tractor trailers passing... me! Went back 4 hrs later after trade was signed and they refused and said we’ll the deal is over you have to keep the Tacoma.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. Hearing this feedback helps us to alter our service to ensure satisfaction. I ...would like the opportunity to hear more about what happened. Please contact me so we can work towards a resolution. Sincerely, Dean Lloyd | General Manager | 717-718-4617