Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale

3.0
  • Saved the day

I moved to Florida a few months ago, and am still getting my feet on the ground. As I was parking my car while running an errand, a concrete slab was out of place in the parking space, and I didn't see it before running it over. The bottom part of my bumper came off. I was able to partially reattach it, and limp it over to Holman Honda, where I hoped someone could help me. Sy, a Service Advisor, couldn't have known that this was the breaking point for me in an already horrible week - socially and financially. Despite being extremely busy, he helped to work me in. He was kind, and understanding. And they got me in and out quickly. Thank you Sy, and thank you Holman Honda. You brought some happiness back to my day.

• Good Customer Service Not Included !!

I would recommend you go elsewhere, you don't want the aggravation.

I would recommend you go elsewhere, you don't want the aggravation.

• Couldn't be happier

Found a pre-owned vehicle on cars.com, and it was priced even lower at the dealer. They even matched a written appraisal I brought in with me on my trade-in. Great price, nice people, easy process. Service department was great in dealing with an issue I found after the sale.

• unprofessional staff

After the salesman told me was approved, on a used miata , then ask me for trade my other car,very unprofessional and aggressive.

• Very Professional service

I dropped my car off late Sunday afternoon. First thing Monday morning I received a call from Sy to let me know that they would look at my car to see what was going on. Later, I received a follow up call to advise that the engine block might be cracked and that Honda had extended the warranty and the block would be covered. Before the end of day, Sy confirmed that the block was cracked and it was on order and would be in on Wednesday. However, due to weather, Sy said that the block was delayed and would arrive on Thursday. Once the block arrived, they took a closer look and discovered that additional work, related to the block cracking, would need to be done and they were waiting for approval from Honda. Approval was received and the repair was completed by the following Wednesday. Sy also advised that a motor mount should be changed and I asked if the driver's side visor could be replaced again due to faulty construction. Sy was able to get a discount from the rep. This was my first time at the dealership. Sy was very professional and proactive to get the repairs completed at the lowest cost to me and kept me informed through the whole process. The car is running great. I am very thankful for the service that I received and I would recommend Holman Honda wholeheartedly.

• Stress-free car shopping!

Honest, accommodating, pressure free sales! Dan is the guy to see. I have had many negative car buying experiences in South Florida. After finding Holman Honda, I will never buy a car anywhere else!

• Tried to sell me 4 Tires I didn't need

Tried to sell me 4 new tires I didn't need when I left my car there for service. GM didn't seem to care.

• Great service department horrible new car sales.

My wife and I had a terrible experience when purchasing a 2014 Accord .....we have been buying Honda for 25 years and never had such a negative experience

• Friendly, down to earth service and best prices

Everything was excellent! Thank you very much! Their excellent service helped me get a great car at the best possible price.

• OUR FIRST CR-V PURCHASE!!

Dr. Bill is one of the best sales people we have ever encountered. Right from test driving the 2014 CR-V, to explaining the difference between the 2014 and 2015 models - not only did Bill make the process of buying the vehicle a breeze; he also went to great lengths to explain the options, the accessories, and the technology in the vehicle. His personal hand written follow up/ thank you note, and phone calls after the sale was done to ensure we were happy with the vehicle was also very comforting and pleasing. Holman Honda secured the JUST OUT IN THE MARKET 2015 Mountain Air Metallic Blue CR-V EX-L (exactly what we needed) within 48 hours, and ensured that we did not compromise in any way with the exact choice of vehicle that we wanted. Kelly at finance was very precise and clear in explaning us the various insurance options and in quickly doing the paperwork.