• Jerry Flores *****

I'd like to comment on a specific salesman. Jerry Flores has been the best sales associate I've ever dealt with. Not only does he go out of his way to accommodate what I'm looking for, he doesn't force any decisions on the buyer. Definitely the Lebron James of salesman. He deserves a raise asap, if he's already gotten one, give him another!

Thanks David for the 5 Star review. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with Jerry. He is definitely an asset to New Holland Auto Group.

• Definitely try New Holland out (ask for Matt !)

I had such a pleasurable shopping experience with Matt Houston, that I still wanted to write a good review anyway (even though I ended up purchasing a vehicle elsewhere, but ONLY because it was a family deal/opportunity that came up - and we were in a rush). I absolutely despise used car shopping, and can be the worst customer because I want to be left alone except for "get me keys and a plate, and just let me test drive all the cars I want and the right car will sell itself." However, Matt was a real trooper when I ran him around the dealership for hours - finding newly received cars on different lots, at the service center, etc. and helping me get 3 car seats in the back of each car (so I could size them up)... Never ONCE did he get pushy with me (which is an absolute dealbreaker for me, even if I like the car), or try to make lame excuses for something I questioned when we went on test drives together. Don't underestimate the "bargain car" (<$15k) list/experience at New Holland. They have a unique booklet in every one of these cars that has the Carfax in it, along with the rundown of everything they did (service) to get the car in best possible shape for sale (sometimes as easy an inspection, others like new brakes, rotors, etc, that THEY did at their service center - which by the way is a very professional service center - that I got a tour of). They don't just take a trade, roll it 10 feet forward/backwards and put a sale sticker on it. Again, as much as I can't stand used car shopping, and regardless of the fact that I didn't even get to buy there; I am still compelled to write a great review for Matt (and NH)... (that speaks volumes in my world)... definitely put them on your list when shopping - and ask for MATT !

We are so happy to hear about this Ed! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you some great cars and for taking the time to write this awesome review! :)

• Jude capizzi

Work with Jude Capizzi and would only by from this gentleman,he is an expert at what he does.