837 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Delray Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Fred, Thank you for sharing your service experience with our Ed Morse Delray Toyota team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Was greeted by by a service advisor asked if I had an appointment and who it was with that was at 7am and by 8:45 am my car was repaired.Only thing didn't like that my car was washed and not dried which left water spots and I had to go home and wipe down myself. I am very fussy with how my car must be cleaned. But I was very happy with the service advisor.

• Owner of car

Harvey, Thank you for sharing your Delray Toyota service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Dona Marie and assistant were very gracious and considerate to my needs with the car.I was told how long my wait would be and was taken to the waiting room.The room was relaxing and comfortable. The coffee,hot chocolate and bagel bits were a plus. I was told that a filter was full. I asked the cost of the filter and was told and I gave the O.K. Rating on service from 1 to 10. !0 +. Harvey Koch

• Effective car service

Regular checkup was done efficiently and effectively.

Alex, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Regular checkup was done efficiently and effectively.

Alex, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Service Department Review

Paul, Thank you for sharing your friendly and courteous service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

service person explained exactly what would be done and how long it would take - it turned out to take exactly the length of time that he said - very friendly and courteous

• Excellent service
    April 22, 2017

Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Thank you for sharing your helpful service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

We have dealt with Donna numerous times. She has always been extremely helpful and very knowledgeable with regard to our vehicle and its needs. Thanks Donna.

• John Allsopp is a fabulous service advisor

I have worked with John Allsopp for years and he is fabulous

Valerie, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I have worked with John Allsopp for years and he is fabulous

• Good Service

I've been here for service checks and they always been very honest and courteous.

Thank you for sharing your honest and courteous service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Engracia Valle

Engracia, Welcome to the Ed Morse Family and thank you for sharing your purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I had a great purchasing experience as always. Norman Marcano the sales rep was very patient and had a lot of knowledge of the vehicle that I purchased.

• melvin mednick service results

excellent as always very happy with service , my service rep. and the facilities

Melvin, Thank you for sharing your excellent service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Good service, great people - Donna Pacifico
    April 20, 2017

Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Fernando, Thank you for sharing your good service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Routine maintenance and new tires, Donna Pacifico received me with such a good mood, very friendly, she explained everything that would be done, she even called me the next day (in her day off) to check in. great customer service.