857 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Delray Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Fred, Thank you for sharing your service experience with our Ed Morse Delray Toyota team! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Was greeted by by a service advisor asked if I had an appointment and who it was with that was at 7am and by 8:45 am my car was repaired.Only thing didn't like that my car was washed and not dried which left water spots and I had to go home and wipe down myself. I am very fussy with how my car must be cleaned. But I was very happy with the service advisor.

• Shawn was great as always!
    May 26, 2017

Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Cathy, Thank you for sharing your great service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Shawn was great. He was my service guy for a couple of times. This time I had a nail in my tire and he took me in right away. I didn't have an appointment. He even offered a free car wash!

• Excellent
    May 24, 2017

Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Fran, Thank you for sharing your pleasant service experience and congrats on your new car! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

A pleasant experience, as usual. Lisa was very helpful and so was everyone else. I went for service, and was close to the end of my lease. I decided to look for "the colors" of the new cars and came away with a new car.

• PERFECTION, again!!!
    May 23, 2017

Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Thank you for sharing your professional service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

It was time for my scheduled oil change tire, rotation etc. for my 2015 Camry. Is there any other place I could go to? Of course, 100's of places but I only go to the place I continually get professional, sincere, quality and honest service and advise by the great service manager, Dave Romeo and his staff at Ed Morse Delray Toyota. Thank you once again!!!! I'll be back again when it's time....

• Kenneth Heinzen

Ken, Thank you for sharing your great experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

great experience by many of your staff,Jermaine Bell,Ms. Harrington in VIP service, Mike with the paper work, and nate in the service dept. who did the 25,000 mile service on the truck i turned in. while there i saw the orange Takoma which is now mine, thanks . Ken

Ken, Thank you for sharing your great experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Highly Recommended Service Dept
    May 17, 2017

Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Joanne, Thank you for sharing your best service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

This is absolutely the best service department in the industry. Every time I go there to have my vehicle serviced I leave being more amazed than the last. I travel a good distance to use Ed Morse Delray Toyota as my service center but it is well worth it. Myself and all of my family and friends purchase all of our vehicles at this dealership due to the service that David Romeo and the rest of the service department provide.

• Toyota Corolla

Rose, Thank you for sharing your excellent purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

My overall experience was excellent in all areas. The exception being the wait time for the insurance person and the finance person who were tied up with a customer. Returning the next morning it all went smoothly.

• Service Repair at Ed Morse Delray Toyota

Stephanie, Thank you for sharing your courteous, thoughtful, and efficient service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Michael Baldassara, the service representative, was excellent. He was courteous, thoughtful, and efficient. he knows his job. My son, Max Canter, highly recommended him and for good reason. Greg, the shuttle driver, is a good driver. He paid attention to the road and kept within the speed limits. I felt confident in his abilities, and he was pleasant to be with. There was little waiting for the ride home and the pick up coincided with my free time. I had been busy until he called. I am happy with my experience at Delray Toyota. Sincerely, Stephanie Canter ride back c was a good driver. He paid attention to the road and kept to the speed limits.

• Susan

Susa, Thank you for sharing your great service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Normal servicing with a quick check on my air conditioner. Mike rec.d my message, called me back promptly, set up the appointment, and got me back to work and then called to make sure I had ride to pick up vehicle. All in all a great experience.

• Car service

Steve Baez and David Romeo helped me. Their service and professionalism is exceptional. I will definitely always have my car serviced there.

Lorraine, Thank you for sharing your exceptional service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices