Autohaus Lancaster, Inc.

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 197 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 31, 2016

Today my wife and I purchased our third Audi from Autohaus and we couldn't be more pleased. Hernan Diaz-Egg handled our sale and was professional from... start to finish. He worked with us to find the best vehicle for our needs at a price that worked for us. This is the second Audi that we have bought from Hernan and would not hesitate to recommend buying a car from him and Autohaus.

August 12, 2018

After a search of several weeks, my husband found my car listed on eBay. When I arrived to pick it up, the car was parked front and center, looking brand... new despite its seven years of age. The whole purchase process took under two hours, and I drove away in my dream car. I would deal with Autohaus again.

July 28, 2018

Hernan did an excellent job. His knowledge of the car and customer service was top notch. Would highly recommend him to our friends. Overall experience... was very positive.

July 22, 2018

Hernan was an amazing help during the buying process. He was knowledgeable and helpful in finding the right Audi for me. Hernan made the whole buying... process simple and I would recommend anyone to go to him when purchasing a new or used Audi.

July 20, 2018

If you want to buy an Audi and you lI've in the central PA area, use Autohaus and ask for Hernan Diaz-Egg. He was exceptional!

July 16, 2018

Hernan was awesome. I talked with him in Dec 2017 while my 2007 A4 was getting serviced and made it a point to look him up when it was time to buy a new... A3

July 15, 2018

Hernan did an excellent job throughout the entire sales process. He was professional, courteous and by far one of the best salesman I have experienced.... I would recommend Hernan and the Autohaus dealership to anyone looking to purchase an Audi.

July 10, 2018

Shari sales was amazing! We hit it off right away !! Left with a new A3 She was super knowledgeable and not pushy Felt like she was working with me,... to get the sale done !

June 28, 2018

We live in Pittsburgh and were looking for a pre-owned 2017 Q7. We happened to be coming to Lancaster for the weekend and the dealership had a vehicle... in inventory. We made an appointment with Hernan Diaz-Egg, which was towards the end of the day on a Saturday. Hernan could not have been more attentive and professional. He was extremely knowledgable about the Q7 and Audi vehicles in general. After a great test drive and coming to a relatively quick agreement on price, we ended up buying the car that day. Hernan stayed late to ensure we had everything we needed and that all of our questions about the car were answered before we left that day. The experience was painless and easy. Hernan went above and beyond - - he gave us his cell phone number and told us he would be available on Sunday if anything came up or we had any questions. He called the following week to see if we had any follow up questions and to inform us that our next 3 service appointments were prepaid by the previous owner, which was an unexpected bonus! We love our new vehicle!

June 26, 2018

I recently purchased a used A5 convertible from Audi of Lancaster. I had a great experience. My salesman was Hernan, and he was very helpful and was... able to answer all my questions. I had been looking for a car like this for awhile because I don't make decisions quickly. It was because of his knowledge of the Audi line, and his overall customer services, that made the purchase with him an easy one. Since purchasing the vehicle, he has been good about following up to make sure everything is good and I am still happy. Thanks Hernan!!! See you in a few years when I am ready for my next Audi.