Autohaus Lancaster, Inc.

206 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 1, 2018

Saludos. I just want to thank Herman for his excellent customer service and support during the process of purchasing my first Audi. Based on this experience... and excellent customer service I hope to continue our future business venture. Muchas gracias Hernan.. mi A6 esta vacanisimo...

December 1, 2018

Working with Hernan was a terrific experience. He set the proper expectations, helped me in any way he could, and did not oversell the product. His confidence... in his product transferred into my whole buying experience.

• October 31, 2016

Today my wife and I purchased our third Audi from Autohaus and we couldn't be more pleased. Hernan Diaz-Egg handled our sale and was professional from... start to finish. He worked with us to find the best vehicle for our needs at a price that worked for us. This is the second Audi that we have bought from Hernan and would not hesitate to recommend buying a car from him and Autohaus.

November 24, 2018

Hernan made the buying process easy. Absoletely no pressure to buy! Very detailed maintenance records provided. Definitely would recommend Hernan for... your next vehicle. Entire Autohaus Lancaster Staff was helpful.

November 15, 2018

Had a very good experience buying an audi from Autohaus. Our salesman, Hernan, is outstanding. He was a pleasure to work with, very responsive and knowledgeable... about the vehicles and the process. We arrived at the dealer later than expected, an hour before closing. But he had made all the arrangements and notified the other departments so the paperwork could be expedited and the car ready. Hernan is an asset to the dealer and his customer service was the main reason I was willing to buy this vehicle from an out of state dealership rather than from another dealer located closer.

October 19, 2018

In June 2018 I purchased a used 2017 Audi A3 from Lancaster Audi. At the time of the purchase, I lived in New Orleans. John Wade and Hernán Diaz-Egg... helped me through the car buying process over the phone. Purchasing the vehicle took several phone calls and Hernán was a joy to interact with each time. He was able to help with all the details related to setting up the purchase, making the interaction seem very personal even though I was thousands of miles away. When it came time for me to pick up the car from Lancaster PA, Hernán went the extra mile helping me setup travel arrangments, he even picked me up at the train station upon my arrival. If you want to buy an Audi, I suggest working with Hernán Diaz at Lancaster Audi. Once it came time to do the financing and paperwork for my car things went south. Jacob Wanner was my primary contact at this point. Jacob when through the normal car sale closing process, offering some extended warrants, loan protection, and wheel and tire protection. I purchased the wheel and tire protection which came with a 30-day money back guarantee. Well, low and behold within that 30-days I had an incident where I dented one of the rims, this particular type of damage was not covered under the protection plan and my frustration was high so I demanded my money back from Jacob. After playing phone tag with the dealership for several days I was finally able to get someone in the office to provide the paperwork I needed to complete for my refund. After submitting the paperwork Jacob told me I should have my refund within 30-days. When 30-days passed I called Jacob to again be told that the refund would be remitted back to Audi FS in another 30-days. So again after 60-days from submitting the paperwork, I called the office only to be told again by Jacob that the refund should be processed in a few weeks. After 105-days from submitting the paperwork, I called Jacob again, the conversation was pleasant until I asked about my warranty refund, at this point Jacob hung up on me. I waited 20 minutes before calling back, wanting to give plenty of time for Jacob to call me. When he didn't, I called Tom Wanner, the owner of Lancaster Audi. After voicing my displeasure with being hung up on Tom said he would personally look into the matter. 10-days later the refund check was remitted back to Audi FS and Tom personally called to let me know the issue was resolved. To add insult to injury In September I checked my credit report only to find out that the dealership ran my credit twice which could potentially hurt my credit score and financing options as I look to purchase a house. Again, working with Hernán Diaz and Tom Wanner on my car purchase was a pleasure, they made me feel like I was part of the Audi family. My star rating for this review is a reflection of my overall dealing with the dealership, there were some really bright spots but tragically there were some shortcomings.

October 5, 2018

Hernan, has helped me again....third car I bought there and this experience was great again. I was traveling alot and had to do things by phone, but once... I got in town evrything was handled as usual and the process quite painless. Jacob finished up in the paperwork dept and made that boring task smooth and comfortable. Kudos again to everyone at Autohaus.

September 27, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their cars and the excellent sales experience provided by all the staff especially H and Rod. I highly recommend... Autohaus to prospective car buyers

September 24, 2018

Replaced my 2007 Audi with a Q5. Fabulous car and H made the buying process seamless. I look forward to the next 10 years with this car...

August 27, 2018

Recently bought my first Audi from Autohaus and working with Hernan Diaz-Egg was a real pleasure. He's very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile... to keep you satisfied with your purchase.