447 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Palmetto 57 Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service Reps

The service rep that assisted my fiancé and I was very attentive and he understood our situation, found a solution and resolved the issue fast!

• Great service

Great customer service, sales rep made it the whole process easier, and was patient and helpful in explaining the repairs needed and the billing process.

• Great service

I like the professionalism of the one who check us. The explanation was clear. Did not try to lead us astray. Very very pleasant and marketable. Show great respect.

• Great Service

My wife and me are very satisfied and happy. The service was excellent , good customer service in all aspects , the sales person , financial agent , manager and all the team are great. The best place in Miami . Thanks

• good service

service was good and coupons were also good. i would recommend to any friend to come to have their car service here.

• Always full filing my expectations

Great service and excellent attention , the personal is so profesional and always ready to answer any question, the financial process is to fast and clear

• Two hours and 15 too long for service!

I would say the distance from my home, unfortunately you are the closest Nissan dealer to me. It's always crowed, by customers but also by cars which are parked on the only street entrance to the dealer. That road in now forced to be a one way street .

• Oil Change

Efficient and good customer service. I always come here for my services needs and leave satisfied. The staff is polite and work quickly.

• Great Service

Alain was very helpful in helping me understand my service warranty and what it covered. I'm always greeted with open arms! The sales and service staff provide excellent, high quality service! He made sure all of my information was current and correct. I didn't have to wait long for my car. Superior service provided!

• 14 years service on same car. My car is like new.

Great quality work and done in a timely mannor. I bought my 350z in 2004 and I have only used Nissan Miami Lakes to fix and service my car. My car runs and looks like new. I will not go to any non Nissan Facility to fix or service my car. Thankyou