New 305-626-2662
Used 305-626-2662 Email Dealer
Service 855-570-1852

Average based on 117 reviews.
  • Great Services, Great Sales Team.

During the purchase of my 2 altimas the above mentioned team work very hard and were very professional and customer service oriented. This experience was one of the best ever. Thank you 57th Palmetto Nissan.

• I liked the service. It was FIRST CLASS!

I liked the service. Alberto Henao was my Sales Person. He answered all my questions. I received a FIRST CLASS SERVICE!

• lrwilliams74

The expedited and friendly service. Also the knowledge of my car. I was also impressed by the cleanliness of the garage and also the design of the terminals made the process efficient.

• Great Service

I love the deal I got. The car was great and it runs smooth. The associates were nice and they worked fast.

• Excellent experience

Salesman Fernando Sanzetenea was instrumental in helping me with the correct car for my needs. He also assisted a family member (which was with me) into purchasing a vehicle for them also. Fernando was knowledgeable and knew the correct questions to ask in order to assist in making our correct choices.

• Opinion

Great Customer Service! Palmetto57 cares! I have been dealing with Palmetto57 since 2010 and have appreciated the treatment I get every time I take my vehicle for service or purchase a vehicle.

• Nissan Maxima

The service man Effrin was very good, he told me what needed to be done, I'm satisfied with the work when needed I will be back to this location.

• Excellent service, people, and deals! Recommended!

Great place and great people! Everyone was engaged and eager to help! Would recommend this Nissan dealer to any and all that are looking for a great vehicle, at a great price!

• Great Service

Alain is great.. should be cloned so there will be a lot more happy customers or have him train others on how to go above and beyond for customer just like he does.

• Great service!!!!

The service department helped me as soon as i arrived. They were very attentive and respectfull. The service was really fast.