• Great experience

Joel was our rep. He's awesome. I was recommended to him by a friend, and I'll recommend him to others. He's the first car salesman I've ever met that I respected too much to haggle with. I'm 33, and I've owned 8 vehicles, so that's saying a lot.

• AWESOME! Couldn't asked for a better experience!

Everything! Travis was great, Sales Manager was great, good interest rate on the loan and my wife loves the vehicle!

• Highly recommend dealership

Very helpful interested in what I was looking for but pushing random vehicles took the time to listen not at all pushy.

• FAIRFIELD TOYOTA EXPERIENCE

My salesman, Kolby Watson was phenomenal and the dealership's willingness to do whatever it took to make the deal. My daughter has since bought a car from Kolby and is extremely happy as well. My hubby bought his Tundra from Fairfield too. A very satisfied Fairfield Toyota family. Thank you! ¿

• Friendly, Quality Service, and Customer Care

The people were very friendly and helpful from the minute I walked through their door. My co-worker raved how wonderful Fairfield Toyota was when she purchased her vehicle and also about the personal service and care she continued to receive after her purchase. I was thinking about purchasing a new car and had looked around at the Ford dealerships and a few others, but really wasn't serious about purchasing a new car for probably another year or so. I stopped by Fairfield Toyota because of my friend's suggestion. I have always purchased my vehicles through a Ford dealership and this is the first time I have ever purchased a vehicle other than a Ford vehicle. I am very pleased with my decision to buy a car from Fairfield Toyota. My experience was very positive and I will definitely refer others who may be looking to purchase a new or used car. Friendly, quality service, and customer care has always been important to me wherever I make a purchase and that's what I experienced with Mike, salesman who helped me purchase my new car in the absence of Joel, who I was originally referred to speak with.

• HIGHLANDER1

Not high pressure. My salesman, Eric was very pleasant, knowledgeable and great to work with. I would recommend him to my friends.

• Fairfield Toyota Tacoma

Very friendly service. More than happy to help with any needs. They were able to help with a very complicated situation and made everything happen very smoothly.

• 2016 Prius gets our vote

We are delighted with our 2016 Prius. We traveled 1600 miles in the first week to attend out of state reunions, and averaged 60 MPG.

• Great experience

Our salesman Mike Newcomer. We have bought several vehicles from Mike and he always goes above and beyond. Always a great experience. Highly recommend him for a salesman.

• Super great service ask for Travis.

Travis, our salesman, was super nice and knew his job!! We weren't buying a car that day or so we thought we walked out with one in 2hrs. time. Everyone was great to work with.