Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

• 2017 Chevy Truck

Very satisfied with James the salesman and the truck was what we were looking for.

Thank you for providing this feedback, we appreciate your business and your 5-star rating! Take care!

• Mr. & Mrs.

Thanks so much for shopping with us. We appreciate your kind words and we hope to have you back again in the future. Have a wonderful summer!

Alec and Joe Frelin went above and beyond to help us get our vehicle. We have been dealing with Joe for over 25 years at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet. We bought our son his first car there. Our daughter bought her first car on her own with Joe's help. Our previous vehicle, Chevy Trailblazer, was bought new and lasted us 15 years with the same engine and transmission. That says a lot to me on the quality and why I will always own a Chevy.

• Service on my truck

Great customer service. Exceptional mechanics. Very fast and helpful

Great customer service. Exceptional mechanics. Very fast and helpful

• Ray Szmyd

a worthy trip if buying a car or truck it is what hey tell ya

a worthy trip if buying a car or truck it is what hey tell ya

• Justin Lupold is a '5' star salesman

Justin Lupold was not a pushy salesman. I explained what I wanted and he was able to get me answers within minutes. Thanks for a great experience when buying a new Suburban.

• check up and emission test

Blaise Alexander Buick is unbeleivable! Right from the point of sale to Yearly service! I would definitely recommend them to others and will continue to deal with them.

• Great Service and got the car we wanted.

I had a great experience at the Chevy dealership in Muncy PA. Alec Harvey is great with his clients and goes above and beyond to help. Thanks.

• 2018 Chevy Traverse

My wife and I Wanted to check out new 2018 Traverse. Talked with Lisa,Corin,Ryan. Went for test drive,came back worked on deal didn't expect to bring one home.Corin and Ryan did great job working with us to take care of deal to make it possible.Great sales staff. Tom and Chris

• Impressed

My wife and I initially intended to buy a used vehicle, but ended up buying a brand new Chevy Trax. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful, especially Brian Fries our salesman. This is now the second vehicle I’ve purchased from one of the Alexander Family dealerships and I guarantee it won’t be the last!

• Equinox