Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

Used 888-716-7310 Email Dealer
Service 888-505-4406

• Pleasant Experience

easily accommodated my schedule and I was in and out in less than an hour

Thanks for the 5-stars. It was a pleasure working with you. Come back anytime.

easily accommodated my schedule and I was in and out in less than an hour

Thanks for the 5-stars. It was a pleasure working with you. Come back anytime.

• Sales people.

The sale'.s personal were very friendly, courteous, and explained every thing about what the was about inside and out. They will do what ever they can to get the Chevrolet you want that day. Alexander Chevrolet Buick are true Professionals They will do what can to put you in your car!

• Service

Pleased with service. Although the last time I had an oil change I was not charged anything. I am leasing the vehicle. Not sure why I wasn't charged one time but the next?

• Tim Shaffer

Great treatment. Frequent updates. Detailed information provided

Great treatment. Frequent updates. Detailed information provided

• Purchase 2017 truck

Tom Walters did a great job with my purchase of a 2017 Silverado truck.

Thanks Mike, please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Enjoy your Silverado.

Tom Walters did a great job with my purchase of a 2017 Silverado truck.

• 2012 gmc

Excellent dealership. Excellent sales associates. Highly recommended dealership!

Thanks for the perfect 5-star rating. Please let us know if we can help with you anything down the road. It would be our pleasure.

• Excellent first-time experience with this dealer!

Thanks so much Jim, please come back anytime whether for sales or service. We are happy to help with your vehicle needs.

Uniformly excellent purchasing experience, from the salesman through the sales manager to the general manager. Prices are competitive with or better than those at other dealerships, and the selection of new vehicles in stock is impressive.

• CHEVY SIVERADO LTZ 2017

VERY GOOD TO DEAL WITH! THIS IS MY SECOND TRUCK IN A YEAR...BILLY AND MY SALESMAN BRIAN WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP YOU!

Hi Jeff, thanks for the review. Your repeat purchase is the very best compliment we could receive. We wish you all the best with your truck.

• Great service

We went to the dealership late on a week night and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Thanks so much Megan, please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks so much Megan, please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

• Service Review

Prompt and friendly service. Waiting area was very comfortable.

Thanks for the 5-stars!

Prompt and friendly service. Waiting area was very comfortable.

Thanks for the 5-stars!