Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick

(4.9) 360 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 2017 Chevy Truck
    July 16, 2017

Very satisfied with James the salesman and the truck was what we were looking for.

Thank you for providing this feedback, we appreciate your business and your 5-star rating! Take care!

• Mr. & Mrs.
    June 28, 2017

Alec and Joe Frelin went above and beyond to help us get our vehicle. We have been dealing with Joe for over 25 years at Blaise Alexander Chevrolet. ...We bought our son his first car there. Our daughter bought her first car on her own with Joe's help. Our previous vehicle, Chevy Trailblazer, was bought new and lasted us 15 years with the same engine and transmission. That says a lot to me on the quality and why I will always own a Chevy.

Thanks so much for shopping with us. We appreciate your kind words and we hope to have you back again in the future. Have a wonderful summer!

• Tyler Hummel
    January 18, 2018

Lots of inventory to choose from. Best communications from staff and sales person I have ever received. From web inquiry to final purchase Blaze Alexa...nder and sales person Tyler Hummel made it work for me

• 2018 Silverado 2500 LTZ
    January 18, 2018

The experience was excellent. The staff was very knowledgeable and attentive.

• Review
    January 16, 2018

Alexander dealerships are very friendly and always willing to help.

Deb, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do fo...r you.

• Happy Chevy owner
    January 13, 2018

Rob Mackenzie worked with us to help us lease a new Malibu and still stay within our budget. Rob was also did an excellent job at explaining all the ...features of our new Malibu and how to get everything setup. Thanks Rob

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Frank
    January 11, 2018

The customer service was outstanding,welcomed as soon as you walked in. Making appointments saved time. Very professional staff, would recommend to ...my friends on a min! Pretty cool tech while closing deal as well.

Frank, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Blaise A...lexander Chevrolet Buick

• 2018 Chevy Silverado HD Crew Cab Diesel
    January 9, 2018

I live 2 hours away from Blaise. I decided to buy from them because the salesman was great, knew what I was looking for and got me the truck I wanted... at the dealership extremely quick. I would highly recommend buying from Blaise and my Salesman, Steve!!!

• 2017 Chevy Cruze
    January 8, 2018

I can be picky and a difficult person to deal with, but David Pierce went all out to meet my needs, I got exactly what I wanted and a really good pric...e too. Thanks David and Blaise Alexander I love my new car!

• Fantastic Service
    January 3, 2018

the service department went above and beyond to take care of my needs. I would recommend Chevy 100%!

Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Buick