BZ Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 31 reviews

• December 30, 2017

Over the years, my wife and I have purchased three Jeep Grand Cherokees through this dealership. Our latest experience (and second with sales represe...ntative Bud Falls) was excellent in all respects! No pressure and lots of patience with us picky buyers.

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer to BZ Motors and to Bud Falls. And enjoy your new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

May 12, 2018

The team at bz notes had helped me twice now, once with the lease if a vehicle and then again when buying out that lease. My sales consultant Bud Fall...s was patient and able to answer any questions we had as well as willing to work out any unforeseen problems in the process. Not one did I feel pressured or obligated to buy something I didn't want. It was a great experience and will go back next time I need to purchase a vehicle.

Ben, it was a pleasure working with you. Please let Bud know if we can help you again.

April 25, 2018

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable sales staff. No pressure from them. Worked with me on the price. Best buying experience I have ever had on a vehi...cle.

John, thank you for your 5 star rating plus the kind words. Dan is a asset to BZ Motors and really does go the extra mile for his customers.

March 11, 2018

Got a new ram 1500 from this dealership. The salesman department were great to work with. They were very friendly and help fully. Looked at every opti...on to try to help us meet our needs of a new truck. I'm going to buy my next vehicle from them.

Tim, thank you for choosing us as your dealer. It was a pleasure working with you.

October 20, 2017

Kudos once again to Rob Comerer and the entire staff at BZ motors. They make the buying experience enjoyable and relaxing as possible while listening ...to wants / needs / concerns. Definitely have the “family” atmosphere ! 7th vehicle purchased from Rob in last 20 years and will always continue to go back ! Thanks again BZ Motors. Loving my 2018 Ram 3500

Steve, thank you for the kind words. We know how much of a asset Rob is to the store. If you are a Facebook user, please like us there as well.

July 19, 2017

When seeking to buy a new vehicle. We sought out BZ Motors based upon rave reviews from personal acquaintances' experiences. Turns out, they were ri...ght! Professional, friendly staff in a comfortable, no pressure at all environment. Sparkling clean lounge with WiFi. We dealt with Jeff Smith who didn't hesitate to answer any questions we had and bent over backwards to get us the deal we wanted. Zero disappointment. Quality customer service made our purchase from BZ Motors a no-brainer and an instant fave. Certainly highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your great review. I will make sure Jeff is aware of your comments.

April 10, 2017

I have bought several trucks from BZ Motors and have had great experiences on all the transactions with Rob and Scott. If I need collision work done, ...BZ's is the only shop I trust. I will return here in the future.

March 28, 2017

As a family we have bought 7 vehicles thru the years at BZ. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else. From sales all the way thru are very happy and... only deal here.

Thank you for your positive remarks.

June 10, 2016

I can't say enough good things about bz motors, from purchasing a car to the express lane to the service dept. Everyone I have every dealt with within... the business has been nothing but polite, professional and understanding. Never feel any pressure in any dept and when trading in a car I had only purchased from there a year before to get something with four wheel drive, they went above and beyond but at no point did i ever feel like I was being pushed to buy anything. And I have had nothing but great experiences with their service and express service staff as well. I really hope that everyone there realizes how their personalities and politeness really can make an expensive, not so pleasant matter, a lot more bearable. thank you all

March 15, 2015

I just purchased a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon at BZ Motors and it was a great experience. Scott helped me actually do all the negotiating ahead of time... online so there was none of that when I got there. Then Elaine took care of me from there. She was amazing in that she handled everything for me, even the financing so I did not have to see several people. I appreciated that since I had already driven 2 hours to get there. Elaine is a very pleasant sales person to work with. I recommend her. She let me spend time with the car and test drive it twice to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. I also wanted to add how great Tom from service was the next day when I had a service question about my new Jeep the next day. I would not hesitate for a second to buy another car here or to recommend BZ motors and their staff to all my friends and family. Thanks again Scott, Elaine, and Tom! Tony