(4.6) 32 reviews

New Used Service

32 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of J. Bertolet, Inc from DealerRater.com
  • Recent CC purchase
    March 19, 2015

I just purchased a 2011 certified pre-owned VW CC and love it! The staff at J. Bertolet was very helpful and knowledgeable about the automobiles they ...sell and made the purchase of this car very easy. What I liked most is that they are friendly, very professional and not pushy. Nothing turns me off more is to be with a cocky and pushy car salesman or saleswoman. You won't find that at J. Bertolet! Even if you don't live close by it's worth the trip!

• Rip of artists
    January 31, 2018

Had our 2010 cc in for recall service to the drivers side air bag, air bag inflator module and some service work. The service work they charged us twi...ce what they quoted and the service was very poor. The coolant hoses were off as part of the service performed and I had to pull over on the way home because the coolant level was low and the car started to overheat. The replacement of the airbag and inflator module involved work in the steering column and the electronic power steering now is inoperable. We weren't informed of the power steering not working until after our debit card was swiped. We have contacted VW of America the better business bureau and the attorney general to get this resolved and to no avail. We will see bertolet in court. And the service work was a cam timing tensioner replacement due to failure which resulted in an engine failure. I would not recommend J bertolet to anybody for service nor would I recommend buying a VW.

J. Bertolet, Inc

Bertolet's reply to my email. Thank you for responding to me. I do appreciate it. I did respond to your concerns to VW, BBB, and the attorney general... with our side of the story as they all instruct me to do. If you are not happy with our response and feel the only way to pursue your desired outcome is through the court system that is certainly your prerogative. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, John Bertolet AS I said, low down rip off artists. Don't take your car to bertolet in Orwigsburg - DON"T DO IT!

• Finally back to VW!!
    January 16, 2018

J. Bertolet is a fantastic dealership! We love the fact that it???s family run; they truly care about the customers and get you the best deal for the ...car you want. It took us too long to get back into a VW, but finally we did ... the Atlas can???t be beat! We love it!!!

J. Bertolet, Inc

We¿¿¿re happy to have you back!!!! Enjoy your Atlas. It¿¿¿s an awesome car! Especially on a day like today. Thank you for your business.

• Very Good buying experience.
    January 3, 2018

I was very happy with the purchasing experience of my 2018 Beetle Coast Convertible. There was no need to barter. The price they gave me for the new c...ar and for my trade were what I had hoped. John and Steve made the process seamless and no stress.

J. Bertolet, Inc

We had a great time with you as well! Thank you for your business and enjoy driving your new Beetle. Hopefully it¿¿¿ll warm up a little so you can put... the top down!!!!

• Bertolet made our day!!!!
    December 26, 2017

Bertolet made our day! Best Christmas present ever! So excited to get to know our new VW Atlas. The Bertolet family friendly experience wins again! ...

J. Bertolet, Inc

You and your family made our day!!!! Your daughters behaved amazingly (better than my kids would have) and you and your husband were so kind and patie...nt. Thank you for a wonderful experience!! Enjoy your new Atlas!!!

• My best car buying experience ever
    December 13, 2017

I???ve never enjoyed car shopping. The owner and staff at Bertolet made it a pleasure. They were honest, helpful and very friendly. I will definitely ...buy our next car at Bertolet.

J. Bertolet, Inc

We all had so much fun with you. Thank you for making it a great experience!!!!! Enjoy your new Tiguan.

• A Bertolet VW is a better VW.
    November 25, 2017

Great customer service, with a no pressure hassle free atmosphere. These guys know VW! Got my first VW over six years ago, and will keep going back t...o the Bertolets for everything I need!

J. Bertolet, Inc

Thanks buddy! It¿¿¿s always good doing business with you! Give our best to your wife and the girls.... maybe Ashley will actually let you drive the Ti...guan soon!

• My 3rd VW
    November 18, 2017

I just drove my brand new Jetta home a minute ago! Bet you xciting! I didn't look at another model( or even at another dealer. I trust these professio...nals implicitly and basically won't do business with anyone else! Why should I when I LIVE everything about my Jettas?!

J. Bertolet, Inc

Thank you so very much! It was great seeing you and spending time with you today. I had a lot of fun! I appreciate your continued business and look fo...rward to seeeing you when you¿¿¿re ready for your first service. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

• Fantastic Experience
    November 16, 2017

Dealing with the People at J Bertolet VW was such a pleasure. They were respectful and concerned for our happiness throughout the purchase process wh...ich was done by phone, email and finished in person. Going here to buy a vehicle is worth the drive - we went to multiple other VW dealers and no one else could compare. Thank you John for the wonderful experience!!

J. Bertolet, Inc

Ed, Thank you for the wonderful experience! I had a fantastic time with you and your wife. I know you¿¿¿ll both enjoy driving the convertible especia...lly when it gets a little warmer and you can put the top down. Thank you for your business. John

• Returning customer
    November 8, 2017

Professional, friendly, fair and extremely accommodating to the seller! Overall, great customer service from the salesman to the the service departmen...t. This is the second car I???ve purchased from the dealership because of the positive experiences I???ve had. The buying experience was simple without exerting any pressure. Jack was quick to respond to my phone calls and stayed within my budget. Highly recommended from sales to service!

J. Bertolet, Inc

Caitlin, Thank you! I had a great time going over everything with you tonight. I enjoyed talking PSU with you and it was a pleasure getting to meet yo...u. Andrew, Todd, and my father all enjoyed spending time with you while you were in. Thank you for the business and have a wonderful time planning your wedding! Enjoy your new Jetta. If you need anything we are always around to help. Thank you again!

555 Route 61 Orwigsburg, PA 17961