Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-415-2983 Email Dealer
Service 888-421-1385

Average based on 187 reviews
  • Great Service

They took care of the issue I was having with my car. They also gave me a loaner car to use until they fixed the issue at no charge to me,that was very nice of them.

• Rich Newman

Service is OK but the constant e-mails for this are annoying. Please do not continue to send.

• Great service

Michael is great always very friendly and the dealership is great

Michael is great always very friendly and the dealership is great

• Great friendly outstanding service

My experience was very good from walking in the door to signing my lease. Jeff was ver friendly. The rest of staff was friendly and helpful as well. I will be shopping here again and referring friends.

• Great salesman

The experience was great and the salesman was great he knows what he is talking about. I will tell my friends and family to go to Faulkner.

• Bill Stein

Service Department technicians are all excellent. The service Department staff is all courteous and go out of their way to meet your needs on you vehicle that is being serviced

• Great service

Everyone was extremely kind and very helpful. Our salesperson and sales manager Marc and Sandi made the buying process much easier and were able to give us a great deal. I love my new car and it's all thanks to the team and Faulkner Bethlehem!

• Another Blow to my Grumpy Nature

As usual, everyone I spoke with at Faulkner's was courteous, kind, helpful, cheerful, and professional. As a lifelong complainer and all around nudge, I am very disappointed. Thanks a lot.

• great facility

Jeff Yates did a great job! First time at a Chevy Dealer and it was a smooth time.

• Great to work with

I first contacted Faulkner Cadillac by phone. The salesperson was very helpful and informative. My questions were answered and I received more detailed information by email. When I went into the dealership the next day the salesperson worked with me to find the car I wanted and work out the financing within my budget. Delivery of my new car was prompt and efficient. Overall, my experience at Faulkner was good and I would recommend them to friends.