Faulkner Chevrolet Cadillac

• Great salesman

The experience was great and the salesman was great he knows what he is talking about. I will tell my friends and family to go to Faulkner.

• EVERYTHING GREAT

NO PROBLEMS.BRIANNE GREAT SALESPERSON.SERVICE ALWAYS FIRST RATE

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

NO PROBLEMS.BRIANNE GREAT SALESPERSON.SERVICE ALWAYS FIRST RATE

• 2017 Chevy Volt LT

Thank you, Bryan, for your kind words. We always want you to feel this way after a purchase. Congratulations on your 2017 Chevrolet Volt!

We enjoyed a stress free purchasing experience at Faulkner's on our new 2017 Chevy Volt. All negotiations were prompt, friendly and concise. Their internet sales department was fabulous to work with. THANK YOU Mark B!!

• Rich Newman

Service is OK but the constant e-mails for this are annoying. Please do not continue to send.

Hi Richard, your feedback is sincerely appreciated, and we will be sure to act upon the frequency of emails that you receive. We'll also be sure to suspend any further correspondence from being directed towards you via email. Thank you greatly for your business, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

• Great service

Michael is great always very friendly and the dealership is great

Michael is great always very friendly and the dealership is great

• Great friendly outstanding service

My experience was very good from walking in the door to signing my lease. Jeff was ver friendly. The rest of staff was friendly and helpful as well. I will be shopping here again and referring friends.

• Bill Stein

Service Department technicians are all excellent. The service Department staff is all courteous and go out of their way to meet your needs on you vehicle that is being serviced

• Great service

Everyone was extremely kind and very helpful. Our salesperson and sales manager Marc and Sandi made the buying process much easier and were able to give us a great deal. I love my new car and it's all thanks to the team and Faulkner Bethlehem!

• Another Blow to my Grumpy Nature

As usual, everyone I spoke with at Faulkner's was courteous, kind, helpful, cheerful, and professional. As a lifelong complainer and all around nudge, I am very disappointed. Thanks a lot.

• great facility

Jeff Yates did a great job! First time at a Chevy Dealer and it was a smooth time.