Brown Daub Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - Easton

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

March 4, 2017

I bought 2 cars in the past. Took my daughter there to buy a car. She put a deposit on a car, and they sold it. Never called us until it was too la...te. I will NEVER buy a car from any BROWN DAUB dealership again.

February 20, 2016

I had a very bad experience at the Brown Daub Kia store when I owed more on the car then it was worth and they told me to keep it or sell it and if th...at doesn't work the bank would take it back. That sounded fishy to me and I left I always liked the look of the Cherokee so I left and went to Brown Daub Jeep and met Joey. Joey was good to me and helped me find a nice cherokee and traded my car no problem and paid it off. I know they are the same company but how could Joey help me and not the other store but Joey was honest and helped me. I would refer my friends and family to see joey who helped me when nobody else did. trust joey and the people at jeep avoid the kia store and thank you to david in finance he helped me too and answered my questions.

January 18, 2015

Very poor service and maintenance. Took vehicle for oil change and had to have my vehicle towed back after loosing all oil. Braun daub never put oil f...ilter in right. Before we left check engine light was on and dealership told us to take it home and it should go off after a while. We have a almost brand new vehicle with no issues until they did the oil change. Will never take any vehicle or buy any vehicle ever again from this facility.

October 23, 2012

i called for four days asking for photos of a car that they said they had on the lot. On the fourth day i called back and demanded photos, the represe...ntative told me they had updated the cars.com post with picture. so i immediately went on to cars.com and the listing for that car was removed. i then called the actually dealer and they said they had sold the car a while back. gave me the run around and false hopes for nothing.

February 26, 2012

They gave me a great price on a clean late model sports car.

Brown Daub Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM - Easton