This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Sales and Service Team!

Recently purchased a used SUV from Gilboy after some apprehension due to previous experiences of my own and other family members a few years ago. I have to admit that the dealership has done a 180 and went above and beyond my expectations. The purchase experience was absolutely painless compared to other dealers I visited. I received a fair allowance on my trade (where others low balled me) and I paid a fair price for the vehicle I wanted (where others also wanted top dollar)...Thanks Wendell! A couple of small repairs needed to be done (what do you expect, it was an 06'). T.J. at Gilboy took care of the minor issues quickly and included the repairs under their warranty. Mike scheduled my repairs as soon as the necessary parts arrived. Financing was easy as I was offered the terms I wanted with no "finance manager" pressures to buy any additional products. The Gilboy team of years gone by has obviously been replaced with caring, honest people that I will go back to if I or someone I know need a vehicle or repairs. Thanks Gilboy.

• Great Sales and service at all times.

Gilboy has the total package Sales and Service are Excellent. Would not go to another dealer for either.

• AMAZING

Just bought my first car here and i am so pleased. I dealt with an amazing salesman and sales manager and they made the process easy. No headaches here! Would recommend to anyone, i would come back

• they didnt finance me not good

I wanted to purchase a 2009 focus and i was denied financing i can afford 100 a month and they sid they couldnt do that

• Willing to negotiate

I like people who are willing to negotiate- they gave me a very good offer to my "request," yet the vehicle was not exactly what I was shopping for-- just "available!"