Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep

84 reviews

March 30, 2020

I can't thank everyone at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep. They've been pretty incredible since I purchased my minivan three years ago up until today. I get my... car serviced there all the time! Every three months like clockwork the express lanes take care of my oil change (within 20 min!!!), and when needed (only once) the service dept. right next door is wonderful and helps you with anything your car needs right away. I must say, it does pay off to be an early bird. I love being there before opening time (7 AM) and get everything done right away.

March 23, 2020

Steve Ruth was a great service advisor- very helpful and knowledgeable. He kept me advised throughout the process. Very clean waiting room and refreshments.... Repair was done on time.

• August 22, 2017

Clay, Gary, and Miguel, made the car buying experience inviting, less daunting, and a real pleasure from Hollywood Jeep & Chrysler. Purchased a 2017 Charger... from these guys, basically all online. Can't tell you how scary this was, but wow. Open and honest up front about what I was getting was crucial. Clay went the extra mile to video the car for me, allowed me to ask questions, he played with and pushed buttons when I couldn't and it was exactly what I needed to stay interested. The Gary ran down the specs, answered all of my questions honestly and in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable guy. and if by chance he didn't know the answer off the cuff, he asked and got back to me vs. providing me with an answer he thought I wanted to hear. Then Miguel brought it home with the finishing touches on completing the paperwork. Their system is clean, neat and speedy. With all the research I had done before approaching this dealer in this fashion, I was very comfortable dealing with these guys, online no less. Well done guys. Will definitely look you up first when in the market again, for a friend or relative, I'm very happy at the moment. :-) Oh and btw, drove the car up the east coast from Ft. Lauderdale to DC, and it rides beautifully! Thanks guys.

Thank you for your business!

March 16, 2020

Hollywood Chrysler is a great place to have your vehicle serviced! Ricky and his team do a wonderful job and always make you feel welcomed, I would never... go anywhere else.

February 26, 2020

My salesman Lance was exceptional from beginning to end. He made my experience extremely smooth. I was expecting an all day event instead I was in and... out in a few hours. The service has been outstanding. Since my recent purchase I have been contacted by Lance several times to inquire about my vehicle and if I have had any concerns. I'm glad to have joined the JEEP family. I plan to go back to him for my next vehicle. I would recommend him time and time again!!!

February 23, 2020

we just bought our third vehicle from Leslie,as usual he was honest and professional, if you are looking for a great deal go see Leslie Gray at hollywoodchryslerjeep

February 13, 2020

I was Treated with Great respect by is there sales person call Ruel one the best he introduce me to one vehicle. Great deal the treatment was so excellent... I end up finding a much better vehicle/price THANK to the Sales person RUEL finance manager ANTHONY

February 12, 2020

From one day fix to seven with unwarranted problems but they fixed it right and with loaner given. Communicated on a regular basis to keep me updated on... what was happening

January 31, 2020

Loved the process! they took care of me as if I was family and I loved every moment of being there. I would go back every time.

January 7, 2020

What I thought was a great deal and great experience quickly went downhill. On 10/9/19 I visited the Hollywood Chrysler Jeep location in Hollywood, FL... and met with salesman James Deriardo. I went in with my vehicle (which had nothing wrong with it) and explained to him I wanted to run numbers to lease a vehicle and that I did NOT want my car payment and insurance to exceed $500. (I have never leased before and I told him that) He gave me the numbers for the Jeep, to which I said the quote I checked for the insurance was $200, that my monthly payments would be over $600, so I said no. He said "You should not be paying that much for insurance." So he ran insurance numbers for me and got my insurance down to $111 (I was paying $167) I agreed and left with the vehicle that evening. TWO MONTHS LATER I get a notice from Chrysler Jeep stating that my insurance limits don't meet their requirements and that I needed to update my limits or else my lease will default. I went to James in person to inquire about the notice (1/5/2020) and he said that I needed to update them. Well, come to find out when he chose my insurance he picked 10/20. Chrysler requires 100/300 to lease a vehicle. I told him that when I first met with him in October I was clear and communicated that I did not want a crazy monthly payment exceeding $500. He shrugged his shoulders and said "Well the bank followed up, sometimes they do sometimes they don't". WHAT!? I asked him about the liability coverage and he sat there and said to my face "It's 100/300 to lease" He was completely stoic, just creating excuse after excuse instead of admitting what he did. So now, I'm forced to get higher insurance (which I absolutely cannot afford) and it's because James failed to set me up with the correct insurance!!!! Even the sales manager knew the liability required, so how is it that you have people working for you that are doing this? He did what he had to do to get the sale at the end of the day. I am beyond upset with the absolute dishonesty and unprofessionalism from this dealership, specifically James. When he brought his Manager out he tried changing the story, would not let me speak, and tried flipping everything on me instead of taking accountability. He let me leave that dealership with a leased vehicle without the correct insurance. Now I am stuck with a vehicle that I can't afford for the next 3 years. What a shame. My entire family has driven Jeeps their entire lives. Needless to say, I will absolutely NOT be back to this dealership. I've communicated this unfortunate event with my family. My Aunt was in the market for a new Jeep and I was going to refer her to James, but not a chance that is happening now! This will not be the only platform that I'm sharing this on. My ENTIRE network will certainly be made aware. I'm beyond upset this happened to me and I can only hope it doesn't happen to anyone else. James is a liar and a thief and I am so so disappointed. I have to now cut back on so many expenses and probably get a second job due to his selfishness. I will not be purchasing from Hollywood Chrysler Jeep again.