3.8
  • The best car buying experience ever

If you are looking for a car in south Florida This is the only place you should go for. It remainded me the way business was done back In the days. Sales staff in my case was Mike W, not only patient and with plenty of knowledge, but while I was driving the car I was testing, not even once asked me if I want to close the deal or push me to close the sale. The new showroom is very cozy not full of luxuries and perks like other dealerships, modern confortable but just that. Finance is another aspect of buying a car that an I'm sure everybody will agree is very painful And that's when some dealers try to brake your bank. I had the most relaxed buying experience with Brandon P, and he knew exactly what I want and once more no pushing of unwanted items I recommend everybody to give them a try,

• Thank you HCJ!

The experience we had with HCJ was absolutely amazing and seamless. No hassles, no frustration, just stand up people with a great deal and superb customer service. HIGHLY recommend!

• Oil change

I have been going to your facility for a while but lately it been horrible.How you going to tell me I can't get my tires rotated but it has been done before.Then you lied to me on my last oil changed and took someone before me this will be my last time visiting you.

We are sorry for you recent experience. We would like to make it up to you. You can call and speak with our Service Director Ken Redding (954)962-6400.

• Very good service and friendly staff

Very good dealer and used car sales manager All is great person Always I will work with them

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

No pressure, no surprises, and a great deal. Everyone was courteous and professional. Thank you Leslie, my salesman, and everyone else. You made the buying experience easy and pleasant.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• Worst customer service very disrespectful employee

They should evaluate how they train their employees, and improve their customer service. Be aware of this dealer.

We apologize for your experience that day and welcome the chance to make it up to you. You can call and ask for our Management Team 954-962-6400.

• Awesome place!

I really loved this place. Excellent experience. The employees were very nice, the place was really clean and I found the right car quickly! Great deal too!

• Excellent experience

Excellent experience! Brandon P. was great to work with as was their whole team. Great inventory on their lot and I was able to find the exact vehicle I was seeking including the specific color. I shopped multiple dealerships in and around the surrounding counties and Hollywood Chrysler Jeep had the most competitive rate. They also had the best customer service. This is the first time I've actually enjoyed buying a vehicle!

• Go somewhere else!

This place is all nice while there trying to sell you a car. Then once you buy your car that's when all mayhem breaks loose. I bought my Jeep 2yrs ago. Love my Jeep, but not the service at this place. Took it in 3 times for a squeak on my break pedal. There's always a run around with the service department. I've only taken my car there. Last straw was I go somewhere else to have bigger tires put on, and my lock for the bolt is missing from my car. Go to the dealership to get one. Again the run around, no help. Tried to sell me tires there. And why won't I buy them there. I can go on and on about how lousy this place is. If I can help one person from not going here I've done my job. Go somewhere else. Again Love my Jeep, but not this place.

• Did not know how to negotiate

Sales representative seemed to have no idea how to negotiate the sale of a car. Was trying to buy a car with cash deal and rep just did not know how to move negotiations forward. Very surprised as this is one thing most dealers are good at, as keep the deal alive when someone is making cash offers. Can't believe they honesty don't know sales 101 basics. Moved onto another dealership as this one cannot deal with a smart shopper that knows the product.