Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep

(3.6) 68 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.6
  • The best car buying experience ever
    March 14, 2017

If you are looking for a car in south Florida This is the only place you should go for. It remainded me the way business was done back In the days. Sa...les staff in my case was Mike W, not only patient and with plenty of knowledge, but while I was driving the car I was testing, not even once asked me if I want to close the deal or push me to close the sale. The new showroom is very cozy not full of luxuries and perks like other dealerships, modern confortable but just that. Finance is another aspect of buying a car that an I'm sure everybody will agree is very painful And that's when some dealers try to brake your bank. I had the most relaxed buying experience with Brandon P, and he knew exactly what I want and once more no pushing of unwanted items I recommend everybody to give them a try,

• Great service experience
    August 30, 2017

Best dealership in south Florida by far. All service advisors greet you with a smile and answer all questions you have about your service. Also seeing... the manager and director as well be so friendly is nice. Thankyou all for great service

• Great Group of People
    August 22, 2017

Clay, Gary, and Miguel, made the car buying experience inviting, less daunting, and a real pleasure from Hollywood Jeep & Chrysler. Purchased a 2017 ...Charger from these guys, basically all online. Can't tell you how scary this was, but wow. Open and honest up front about what I was getting was crucial. Clay went the extra mile to video the car for me, allowed me to ask questions, he played with and pushed buttons when I couldn't and it was exactly what I needed to stay interested. The Gary ran down the specs, answered all of my questions honestly and in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable guy. and if by chance he didn't know the answer off the cuff, he asked and got back to me vs. providing me with an answer he thought I wanted to hear. Then Miguel brought it home with the finishing touches on completing the paperwork. Their system is clean, neat and speedy. With all the research I had done before approaching this dealer in this fashion, I was very comfortable dealing with these guys, online no less. Well done guys. Will definitely look you up first when in the market again, for a friend or relative, I'm very happy at the moment. :-) Oh and btw, drove the car up the east coast from Ft. Lauderdale to DC, and it rides beautifully! Thanks guys.

• No Negotiating at this place
    August 15, 2017

We were looking for a used Jeep and they were not budging on the price they had it up for sale. We found it odd that they were not going to negotiate ...- don't they want to sell cars? Isn't that how car dealerships work, you go in and negotiate some of the price down. The car needed some work too and not in perfect condition. Disappointed.

Very sorry to hear you were disappointed with the negotiations. But at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep, we pride ourselves in offering our best value, upfron...t to our customers- with no hassle. We do extensive market research to determine the fair market value of each vehicle to save our customers time and money. We hope you'll reconsider as we value your business.

• Thank you HCJ!
    May 21, 2017

The experience we had with HCJ was absolutely amazing and seamless. No hassles, no frustration, just stand up people with a great deal and superb cust...omer service. HIGHLY recommend!

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HOLLYWOOD CHRYSLER JEEP!

• Oil change
    May 7, 2017

I have been going to your facility for a while but lately it been horrible.How you going to tell me I can't get my tires rotated but it has been done ...before.Then you lied to me on my last oil changed and took someone before me this will be my last time visiting you.

We are sorry for you recent experience. We would like to make it up to you. You can call and speak with our Service Director Ken Redding (954)962-6...400.

• Very good service and friendly staff
    May 5, 2017

Very good dealer and used car sales manager All is great person Always I will work with them

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!
    April 16, 2017

No pressure, no surprises, and a great deal. Everyone was courteous and professional. Thank you Leslie, my salesman, and everyone else. You made the b...uying experience easy and pleasant.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• Worst customer service very disrespectful employee
    February 11, 2017

They should evaluate how they train their employees, and improve their customer service. Be aware of this dealer.

We apologize for your experience that day and welcome the chance to make it up to you. You can call and ask for our Management Team 954-962-6400.

• Awesome place!
    January 30, 2017

I really loved this place. Excellent experience. The employees were very nice, the place was really clean and I found the right car quickly! Great dea...l too!

Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep