New 888-455-6103 Dealer Website
Used 888-455-6116 Email Dealer
Service 866-968-7213

3.8
  • The best car buying experience ever

If you are looking for a car in south Florida This is the only place you should go for. It remainded me the way business was done back In the days. Sales staff in my case was Mike W, not only patient and with plenty of knowledge, but while I was driving the car I was testing, not even once asked me if I want to close the deal or push me to close the sale. The new showroom is very cozy not full of luxuries and perks like other dealerships, modern confortable but just that. Finance is another aspect of buying a car that an I'm sure everybody will agree is very painful And that's when some dealers try to brake your bank. I had the most relaxed buying experience with Brandon P, and he knew exactly what I want and once more no pushing of unwanted items I recommend everybody to give them a try,

• Worst customer service very disrespectful employee

They should evaluate how they train their employees, and improve their customer service. Be aware of this dealer.

We apologize for your experience that day and welcome the chance to make it up to you. You can call and ask for our Management Team 954-962-6400.

• Awesome place!

I really loved this place. Excellent experience. The employees were very nice, the place was really clean and I found the right car quickly! Great deal too!

• Excellent experience

Excellent experience! Brandon P. was great to work with as was their whole team. Great inventory on their lot and I was able to find the exact vehicle I was seeking including the specific color. I shopped multiple dealerships in and around the surrounding counties and Hollywood Chrysler Jeep had the most competitive rate. They also had the best customer service. This is the first time I've actually enjoyed buying a vehicle!

• Go somewhere else!

This place is all nice while there trying to sell you a car. Then once you buy your car that's when all mayhem breaks loose. I bought my Jeep 2yrs ago. Love my Jeep, but not the service at this place. Took it in 3 times for a squeak on my break pedal. There's always a run around with the service department. I've only taken my car there. Last straw was I go somewhere else to have bigger tires put on, and my lock for the bolt is missing from my car. Go to the dealership to get one. Again the run around, no help. Tried to sell me tires there. And why won't I buy them there. I can go on and on about how lousy this place is. If I can help one person from not going here I've done my job. Go somewhere else. Again Love my Jeep, but not this place.

• Did not know how to negotiate

Sales representative seemed to have no idea how to negotiate the sale of a car. Was trying to buy a car with cash deal and rep just did not know how to move negotiations forward. Very surprised as this is one thing most dealers are good at, as keep the deal alive when someone is making cash offers. Can't believe they honesty don't know sales 101 basics. Moved onto another dealership as this one cannot deal with a smart shopper that knows the product.

• Very pushy

I submitted a question...meaning one...via cars.com. Not only did they email me immediately and NOT answer my question, they called me, left a voice mail, then texted me all within about 2 minutes of me asking this one question. I have no idea how they even got my number. That was about a week ago and within that time they have not stopped nor have not respected my request to not call me and answer my question via email. I still do not have an answer to the question because I refused to talk to them on the phone and they would not respond to it via email. Their loss. If you're in customer service/sales, you respect not only the customer's wishes but privacy as well. We will not be buying from them. Hollywood - if you're reading this, I hope you re-evaluate how you do things. You're probably missing out on a lot of sales just based off of your first impression and coming across as borderline harassing.

• Awesome Experience

I have to say the customer service from both the salesman and the manager were awesome. From the pricing of the car to actual process of approval was on point. Car had some little scuffs and the manager was like just point them out and we will take care of them for you. They even rented me a car for whole week in order for them to work on my Chrysler 300. I recommend this dealership come in and ask for Luis he a great salesman who will go anove and beyond to have awesome experience in purchasing a new or used car.

• Great experience at Hollywood Chrysler Service Dep

Took my Challenger to Hollywood Chrysler for check engine light and ticking sound coming from engine. Worked with Service Manager Ricky Ogle and Assistant Service Manager Jeff Issner. They isolated the problem which resulted in a major engine repair under warranty. They took great care to keep us informed. The technician working on the car was very knowledgeable and meticulous and thorough in his work. They noted a few areas of potential future maintenance concerns so all work was done in 1 shot. They were honest and accurate about their assessments. The car was ready exactly when they projected it to be. They had great customer service and was very pleased. We highly recommend Hollywood Chrysler.

• My wonderful experience at Hollywood Chrysler Jeep

I had the simplest and best experience. I went in and Rohan M.(the sales person )... was,is,& has FULL HONORS,MANNERS,AND RESPECT. . .THE DEALERSHIP HIRED THE CORRECT ONE... I am a car enthusiast. And i purchased a 2016 Patriot. With no issues. I am GRATEFUL that Hollywood Chrysler Jeep has a great staff and reliable salesman as Rohan M. See you all in 2 years... thank you.