New 888-645-4232 Dealer Website
Service 888-646-0539

3.8
Average based on 50 reviews
  • My first service visit

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE! That's about the shortest and most accurate way I can explain my visit. Maura was fantastic and attended to my needs in a caring and efficient manner. She was able to arrange service that met my schedule and the service she provided was only exceed by her warm personality. Everything went according to plans and I will go back again if I need to have work performed on my car…. Greg, if you read this, please extend my appreciation to Maura personally as she really went out of her way to make me feel like Ciocca cares about me as a customer. - John (2015 Forester invoice 202446)

• Amazing deal

My husband did a lot of research on a new Subaru and got a great price at another dealer--pretty far from here. They were the only Subaru dealer that would match the price. From the minute we walked in the door everyone was so helpful and professional, especially Nick Mann who always seemed happy to help us. All around it was a great experience and I'm not fond of car shopping but I would definitely deal here again.

• Pleasantly surprised

I was a bit hesitant to go to Ciocca Subaru since it was such a large dealership. I have always dealt with small dealerships in the past and thought the big ones were high pressure, high price machines. I decided to give Ciocca a chance since they had the car I wanted in inventory and their online reviews were positive. I was pleasantly surprised to find Ciocca was completely different than what I expected. Everyone I came in contact there, from the receptionist to my sales person Chad was great. There was no pressure, just a friendly atmosphere and a real attitude of helpfulness. The price of the new car and what was offered for my trade-in was also very fair. Ciocca is a bit of a distance from my home and there are several other smaller Subaru dealerships much closer. But if I am in the market for another Subaru in the future, I will certainly return to Ciocca.

• Great transaction

Mike Mohr treated me with respect and was very professional during the transaction

• Great experince from leasing a car to service dept

This was my first time leasing a car and Mike Mohr at Ciocca was a great help. He was very personable, knowledgable, easy going and thorough. It was late by the time I finished the process but he still help me set up some of the features in the car. I never felt rushed. It was my first time at Ciocca but I would definitely recommend them.

• Impressed from the beginning to the end of process

I feel lucky to have had an excellent sales person in Jeff Saver. I do not like high pressure, and Jeff let me take my time and make my own decisions.

• Spurs

Excellent buying experience and would buy another can again from this dealer.

Excellent buying experience and would buy another can again from this dealer.

• Great buying experience

They are completely professional and fast when it comes to selling you a car there was no games with then it's was in and out

• top-notch

We're now on our 3rd Subaru from Ciocca and have always been satisfied with both Sales and Service. Everyone there, is accommodating, considerate and efficient. Service has always been responsive and accurate.

• Best car buying experience ever!

I dreaded buying a new car.....the sales push, the wait time, the inconvenience...no thanks. Craig and the Ciocca team made this experience a dream. They had all the details worked out and ready prior to my arrival. All I had to do was show up, sign, and drive off the lot. I was completely shocked! It was clear to me that the Ciocca team understands the value of time. This was such a positive experience, I won't have to dread buying a new car ever again. See you in three years!