New 888-212-0976 Dealer Website
Used 888-212-0972 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-8038

4.3
Average based on 83 reviews.
  • Not bad

Very nice dealership. Everyone I dealt with was very nice. Was a tad disappointed when we left and the used car we bought had a minor issue immediately. I can fix myself just thought they may try a little harder to make it right.

Thank you for your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you had a good experience with us. We regret that you are having a problem with your vehicle, though - we would appreciate a chance to make it up to you. Please contact me so I can work on fixing anything that went wrong. -Mike McLaughlin, 610-437-6711

• Couldve been better

Experience was okay. Manager wasnt the best. Ive been to many dealerships and this one surely wasnt my favorite stop.

• Product specialist

Product specialist did not know vehicle and history of vehicle been sold when asked how many owner he claim one when car fax states 3 .The vehicle sold was not clean inside who ever detail the vehicle must have been sleeping.

• New York Customer

You always get a smile when you come here. I bring my car here from New York and I love the experience.

• Long time customer

I bring my car in for convenience. They are right down the road form me and I've never had a problem with their work. I've been a Bennett customer since they were on Hanover Avenue. I'm very pleased with the whole organization.

• Loyal Customer

I bring both of my cars in for the convenience. They follow all of the protocols to keep up with the service schedule. I've been coming here since they were at their old location and have no complaints.

• Best service ever

I bring my car in for all of its service. I used to go to another dealership but now bring all three of my cars here. My old dealer and a rude service department who never told me about the deals they had going on. I've never had that problem here. They tell me about what's going on up front.

• Great Dealership

Have brought my car here since I bought it in 2009. I'm happy with my experience here and they are not pushy.

• Service

We have a van and a 2009 Corolla and bring them in every 5000 miles for service. Overall we're happy with the experience we've had.

• Stay Away!!

Bennett Toyoya is the worst! Stay away from this dealership! They lack customer service and they do not explain anything in detail it is all about making the sale and nothing more. Customer experience is not important to them. The finance department is horrible. Buying a car took three trips due to the fact that no one wanted to do the job i had to do it for them! When said and done they didnt give me all offers available so i am out money because of them. No one wanted to correct it and the finance person pretty much was trying to blame me. I called corporate and the finance lady calls be with a nasty attitude as to why i called, really?Sales and other finance person wouldnt return emails and manager basically said they dont think they can do anything its too late. They come to the reviews and act as if they are going to make things right but never do. Just trying to make themselves seem as if they care. Stay away from bennett toyota.. Horrible place!