New 888-794-1482 Dealer Website
Used 888-824-1721 Email Dealer
Service 888-811-7352

Average based on 9 reviews
  • Awesome staff and facility

The employees have integrity and the facility is impeccable!

The employees have integrity and the facility is impeccable!

• Didn't buy but got good service!

Called dealership to inquire about a car. The customer service representative was courteous and helpful. She advised the vehicle was available. I called the next day to confirm vehicle was still available because the dealership was a two-hour drive away. The same customer service rep took extra efforts to insure the vehicle was in stock in consideration of my long drive. As it turned out, the vehicle had been sold. However, I really appreciated the straightforward, honest way I was treated, unlike other dealers who will tell you anything to get you into their dealership. I was treated considerately and that meant a lot. This is a professional business !

• Excellent sales department fast transaction

Just purchased a 2016 GLE from this dealership we dealt with Chris he was EXCELLENT!!!!!

• Excellent

Recently purchased a CLK 500 I was looking for for awhile. Dealership is excellent. Car description was accurate and communication as far as concerns were addressed and corrected prior to finalizing deal. Definitely recommend this dealership.

• Dave Thomas, great service, highly recommend

This was our second purchase of an Audi with Knopf and coincidentally Dave Thomas was our salesman for both cars! It was like coming home! I told Dave exactly what I was looking for. He found my dream car in no time. Pricing was perfect, trade was fair and I drove off with my beautiful car the day it was promised. I went to many other dealers before deciding to acquire the Audi. They all called and bothered me some dealers some more than once a day... Dave didn't contact us until we called him! I like the no pressure approach he takes. Somehow I think he knew we'd be back! I can't thank Dave enough for my beautiful new car! I hope he is there in another 10 years when I buy another! 5 stars!

• Purchase of a used Vehicle via Internet

Purchased a certified 2008 Audi A4 through David Thomas. Only description I can use is EXCELLENT from start to finish. Pricing was fair, value for trade was most reasonable and working with David a pleasure. Were treated with respect and honesty. Vehicle was ready as promised and am enjoying it every day. Was well worth the trip.

• Service complaint

We bought a certified ml350 less than a year ago. It now needs back brakes and will shortly need front brakes. So we have to put out $1000 after not even having the car a year. Salesperson was very unhelpful and unsympathetic! My husband is in the market forva car soon and will not be buying from Knopf.

• Easy purchase process

Purchased new car was ready next morning for pickup dealer called us following week to check on how we liked it , loved it

• great customer service

have purchased 2 new and 2 used cars from knopf auto have always had great customer care and follow through with them, Don Conley