Scott Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-821-4279 Email Dealer
Service 888-425-2299

Average based on 100 reviews
  • Scott Chevrolet

I look forward to my appts. at Scott Service Center! The staff is pleasant and courteous, the waiting room is comfortable,attractive, great TV, and a Kuerig Machine! The wait is never very long, the bill is more than reasonable, and my Chevy Malibu is returned in a convenient spot and in tiptop shape... I wouldn't change a thing!

• 2016 Chevy Cruze

The friendly - relax atmosphere makes my oil change a pleasant experience.

The friendly - relax atmosphere makes my oil change a pleasant experience.

• Service

Have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and always have them serviced there.very satisfied with them.

• Great Service at Scott

Scott has always been a good dealership, The people are helpful and friendly. and the facilities are very clean. I have been dealing with them for a few years, four cars I bought there.

• Excellent organization of Rental, etc

Excellent organization of rental car, excellent efficient interaction with insurance.

• 2009 Pontiac G6

Joe the salesman was great. he was very nice and very helpful. Everyone I meet there was A+ in my book.

• Karen Lore

I am pleased with Scott Chevrolet from making the appointment to repairing the vehicle. Chris does a fine job on explaining things that have to be done on the car or needs attention to be fixed.

• Car repair

The repairs were performed in a timely manner, considering all that needed to be done in this service visit.

• Nelson Cuadrado

Customer service was good, but I had 2 coupons to use for service or repairs,1 for10% off the Other one for $15 off anything done, Service rep only used one coupon which was 10 % off, I Thought both coupons should have been used.

• James Toltesi Jr

When I arrived at Scott I wasn't sure if I was going to purchase the leased car or trade it for another lease. Leon Jack was the sales person who assisted me. He walked me through every avenue, buy-out lease another or look at any other option. With his knowledge and insight I decided leasing was a better option for me.