Scott Chevrolet Cadillac

• Scott Chevrolet

I look forward to my appts. at Scott Service Center! The staff is pleasant and courteous, the waiting room is comfortable,attractive, great TV, and a Kuerig Machine! The wait is never very long, the bill is more than reasonable, and my Chevy Malibu is returned in a convenient spot and in tiptop shape... I wouldn't change a thing!

• Bought new car

My overall experience was a good one, I have no complaints...they answered all of my questions and were not pushy.

• car service/insp., emiss. & oil change

When I was called and told that my car was done and he will notify the driver to pick me up. I had to call back 1 1/2 hours later asking when my driver was coming, he hadn't notified the driver yet. It took another 1/2 hour till he called the driver to pick me up. It was over 2 hours from the time he called until I got picked up to get me car. The driver said that he hadn't gotten the call till just 15 minutes before he got me. That was 1hr. 50 minutes after I got the call that my car was done. I thought that the driver would have been notified after I was called as I had asked.

• Scott Cars

Did recommended service on time scheduled and included a free wash afterward.

Did recommended service on time scheduled and included a free wash afterward.

• Smooth buying experience

No pressure, found me the best auto loan, very courteous and professional.

No pressure, found me the best auto loan, very courteous and professional.

• My experience with Scott chev.

Everyone was so very helpful and friendly. I can't say enough good things about my experience with the dealership. I would recommend them to everyone. Dawn is the one who took a lotof time with me, which made me feel very comfortable.I can't sayenough good things about my experiencewith them.

• Fantastic Service

The Scott Service Department brings us back as a Scott customer

The Scott Service Department brings us back as a Scott customer

• Cadillac SRX

Customer service and technician were excellent. It is always a pleasure doing business at Scott's.

• They are awesome

I went to them with my used uplander. They treated me with respect. Willing to work with my warrenty company. They where friendly and informative. They really went out of there way to try and figure out what was wrong with my vehicle. I appreciate the service I received

• Loyal customer

Went in to purchase two remotes for the car. They programed both and returned my car with a fresh wash. Both attendants were very courteous and professional. Keep up the good work!!!!!!