Jaguar Land Rover Allentown

(4.9) 266 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

266 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover Allentown from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Tim Riddy was great, very helpful and a nice buy to work with. Justin was professional and breezed us through the paperwork. Overall very good experie...nce and we will recommend this dealership and staff to our friends interested in a quality dealership!

• Great buying experience

This dealership is fantastic. Hassel free, made the process extremely easy. Told them what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend and they ...made it happen. Chris Rice took care of everything, showed me all the features of my new F-Pace and how to use them effectively. Highly recommend this dealership and ask for Chris. He makes things happen.

• Recently Purchased a 2018 Jaguar

I worked with Tim Riddy to purchase a 2018 Jaguar. I was particular with the colour + trim and he made sure he presented me with models that met my sp...ecs. He was very knowledgeable about the trim levels and explained in detail what I would be getting with each option. When I had questions about the financing ,they were patient and explained every cost line by line. I am not the easiest to deal with ,but they calmed me down and clearly explained everything. I would recommend Tim,Chris, and Justin to friends and family. Best!

• Best experience!!

We worked with Tim Riddy and the sales manager. Best purchase experience we ever had purchasing a car. They went above and beyond!!! Highly Recomme...nd!!

• purchased pre-owned vehicle

I had been searching for a pre-owned vehicle for about 2 months, and came upon the vehicle I was searching for on autotrader.com. I called the dealer..., and both the internet and sales manager returned my calls, emails, etc., without being overwhelming. I called one morning to assure all the features were in the vehicle, and then just kind of showed up when I was available. The vehicle was already brought up front, cleaned, and even though everyone was busy and had appointments, they took the time to attend to my questions, etc. Chris Rice was my primary sales consultant, and made the process easy. Although it was not quick (out of everyone's control) they were patient and willing to work with me. I feel that I received a reasonable deal and felt no pressure. My only recommendation would be for the salespersons to work with the other dealerships to offer a better warranty, if the vehicle was not a jaguar, etc.

• Great Buying Experience

The people at Bennett Jaguar are great. Chris made the buying experience easy, straight forward, and fast. If you're looking for a Jaguar or Land Rove...r, I highly recommend contacting Chris, or Jewels if your looking online.

• A pleasure

Working with Tim was a pleasure. He put together a great deal, was prompt, and very respectful. I would certainly welcome the opportunity to do busine...ss with Tim again. Thank you!

• Range Rover Velar

Me and my wife with limited knowledge entered the Bennett showroom and we are really glad we meet the right person Chris Rice...with big smile on his ...face he welcomed us and he asked about our interests. Chris was friendly, knowledgeable, and above all has patience and genuinely helpful in his level - both before and after the sale. We also had very specific requirements for the vehicle, Chris found the exact vehicle we were looking for in a truck trailer and he went above and beyond to brings it to the lot within 30 minutes. One of the most critical aspect we noticed and liked was no marketing gimmicks, very precise/short fair and truthful discussions during the entire buying process and pleasure it was doing business with Chris & Bennett.

• Outstanding Experience

Having lived all over the country, I've had varying experiences buying and leasing vehicles in different regions. My experience at Bennett was among t...he very best. Chris was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and above all genuinely helpful & available - both before and after the sale. I have never owned a Range Rover before so I came with a lot of questions, Chris was sincerely glad to help and had all the answers at his immediate disposal - no fumbling through manuals or best guess solutions. I also had very specific requirements for the vehicle, not surprisingly there weren't any on the lot that checked all the boxes on my list. Not a problem, Chris found the exact vehicle I was looking for (in England) and had it on the lot in 2 weeks. Can't say enough about how much of a pleasure it was doing business with Chris & Bennett - true professionals.

• Chris was very Helpful and kind. Nice experience

Very Happy with our Experience. Chris had the car warmed up and ready to go, Of course it was snowing they day we went. Beautiful cars.

Jaguar Land Rover Allentown