(4.0) 664 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.0
664 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great People, Great Experiene!
    May 9, 2017

The dealership was huge and there were lots of salespeople out front as soon as I pulled up. I was nervous it would be one of those experiences where ...everyone rushed right at me to sell hard! I could not have been more wrong! I got out of the car and only 1 salesperson approached me and was very courteous and helpful. He was there if I needed him but if not was happy to let me do my thing which was very much appreciated! My salesman, Wael, was younger than me but very knowledgeable and courteous. He worked diligently through all of the issues I am which were definitely a few since I had a PA License and needed to register in DE! Which is impossible.. regardless Wael worked with me and his upper management to work out all issues and get me the Jeep I came in to buy at the price I wanted to pay with very acceptable financing terms. Additionally, the people in the finance dept. explained everything to me and were very friendly and patient, not in a hurry to get to the next customer, which I've seen before. My particular financial professional walked me through all my options and even told me about the options that were actually worth paying for vs. the ones that weren't. He worked out a way for me to get the extended warrantee I wanted at the price I wanted to pay for it which was significantly less than its value. I was and continue to be very pleased with the service in finance. Finally, I was directed to a dept. with a lady who's job it was to discuss with me all the ins and outs of my new Jeep. She is the perfect person for her job let me tell you! This woman (I wish I could remember her name) was extremely knowledgeable about Jeep and even showed me her own personal Wrangler "Willy" outside when we went to do a walk around my new Wrangler! She took the time to insert markers within the user manual for my Jeep so I would have quick reference tabs to get to important content within the manual.. that alone was amazing! Far above and beyond and really made me feel like they actually cared about me as a customer and not just another body they could push a vehicle onto. She took me over my Jeep with a fine tooth comb and has since the buying process personally followed up with me 3 different times to ensure I am satisfied. She is a peach! Overall, I will absolutely go to Rothrock again and I highly recommend finding and working with the salesman, Wael, since He was so great for me! The management really seemed to be good guys and although they are salespeople who need to move units to survive, they don't come off as pushy or insistent in any way. They are considerate, patient, caring, knowledgeable and informative. I will be back to Rothrock for sure and would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle. The selection at Rothrock is enormous, probably a 0-1% chance you won't find something you love at the price you want to pay (as long as you're realistic going in to it). In closing, I'll say that my salesman, Wael, not only did a great job, but also asked me (without insisting) if I would be willing to take a picture with my new Jeep out in front of the dealership to use in his Facebook marketing. His hope was to show how satisfied his customers are and promote a family environment at his dealership which I can personally attest to. I have bought more than a few cars in life and Rothrock was hands down the best experience I've had. Go to Rothrock for your next car, you will not regret it! PS, ask for Wael!

Wow, thank you for the incredible review, David! We are so happy to hear that Wael and the rest of our staff took incredible care of you and handled ...all of your needs without hesitation. Congratulations on your new Jeep and we look forward to many more years of doing business with you!

• Great shopping experience
    January 8, 2018

My wife and I needed to replace our Dodge caravan that was totaled due to an accident, I saw some vans on the Rothrock website that looked like ideal... replacements for my van. A representative from Rothrock contacted me and we went to the dealership to look them over. The salesman met us as soon as we got there and showed us a van that was just what we were looking for, we closed the deal that day and picked up the van two days later and we were on our way. Overall it was a very satisfying buying experience.

• Unprofessional
    January 6, 2018

If I could give negative stars, I would! I bought a certified pre owned 2016 Jeep Cherokee three weeks ago. To begin, sales were completed unorganized.... I traded in a 2013 Ford Focus, which they tried to low ball me for the trade in value. After that signing the paperwork was fine until the next day I wanted to take the warranty and gap insurance off the loan. Went in to do paperwork for the cancellation, the guy said he would submit the paperwork to the bank for me, fine. I received paperwork from the bank stating my payment was higher than expected. I called the bank who then stated they had no paperwork for the cancellation whatsoever!! Called the dealership to fix this, they didn’t call me or anything they just paid the amount owed on the loan, making my payment stay exactly the same! Definitely not what was agreed on! Yesterday my father called me stating he got MY registration at his house with his name and address on it! Let me just add that his name and address were not used on any of the paperwork for the Jeep, it’s solely in my name! Today I go to drive an hour away, my transmission keeps slipping the whole time while driving. Then my check engine light came on and I couldn’t drive over 20mph!!! I pulled over and called the dealership asking them to make arrangements for this Jeep to get picked up because this should definitely not be happening for a certified Jeep that I just bought a few weeks ago; the lady told me I needed to make arrangements for it and I have to do so before 5 because they close. They have a drop box so it will definitely be getting there. I have never had any experiences like this before, EVER! So ridiculous that someone pays the amount I did for a certified car to not have problems when it turns out everything is a problem with this dealership!! Very unprofessional!

• They will never stop emailing you.
    December 6, 2017

They will never stop emailing you and there is no unsubscribe option. It's awful.

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us, Kay. Please give Don Boyle, our General Sales Manager, a call at 484-223-0615 so we can resolve your conc...erns.

• Communication is KEY!!!
    November 26, 2017

Line of communication was key to a successful purchase. Spense went above and beyond when issues arose during delivery. We???ll deal with Spense agai...n!!

Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new purchases! We are very excited you had such a great experience with us and can't wait to see... you again soon!

• Outstanding customer service
    November 25, 2017

This is the first time I have purchased a vehicle from Rothrock. I was thoroughly impressed with there efficiency and ability to listen to what I need...ed. I have purchased over 40 cars in the valley in my life time and my only regret is that I have not purchased more of them with Rothrock. From the minute I started talking to Jose he listened to what I wanted and made it happen. No back and forth he just made it happen the first time. Michael was very helpful in the closing paper work. He explained everything and did a great job in helping me pick the extended warranty I wanted. It is difficult in this day and age to find good helpful sales people. So if you need a car and want to work with a great sales person visit Jose at Rothrock. Thank you to the team at Rothrock for there help in purchasing my 2015 Mustang.

Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

Thank you for your review! We couldn't be happier you had such a great experience with us! We definitely have a staff full of great people that know h...ow to treat our customers the right way. We all hope to see you again soon and wish you many miles of smiles ahead! Thanks again!

• Don't visit unless ready to commit
    November 14, 2017

I am not one to typically write reviews, either positive or negative; however I feel I need to voice my opinion regarding my negative experience in th...e hopes of preventing another person from the same disrespect. I visited Rothrock on the afternoon of Saturday November 11th 2017. The product specialist was knowledgeable regarding the 2017 Nissan Rouge S model my wife and I are interested in and made us feel welcome and comfortable during a lengthy test drive. We began to negotiate price with the product specialist whom received an initial offer from his manager. We countered for a lower price, at which point and time we were greeted by the assistant sales manager. The first words out of his mouth were, “this is a strong number and I’m going to need immediate commitment”. Upon our hesitation for immediate commitment, as we were still in the process of fielding offers, the assistant sales manager became defensive, rude, aggressive, and disrespectful. The next phrases spoken were “are you going to really play these games” and “are you going to other local dealerships once you leave here”. Quite frankly, this is remarkably forward and it is absolutely none of his business what we do on our personal time while off his place of employment’s property. In truthfulness, we did visit other dealerships after Rothrock, all of which treated us with dignity and respect. The assistant sales manager needs to realize good business is about relationships with people, not dollars and cents. He needs to wake up to the fact there is a concept called competition and if he continues to treat other people in this manner, will lose sales every time. My wife and I are close to closing on an offer with a local competitor. It is unfortunate and sad for Rothrock that the assistant sales manager did not spend adequate time with my wife and I. If he did, he would have quickly realized we are extremely well qualified and low-risk buyers. In summary, please do not waste your time visiting this dealership unless you are ready to immediately commit. Even if competitors come in at a slightly higher price, it is well worth your self-dignity, respect, and time.

Marc, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with our team. We believe in the importance of relationship and we never want... anyone to leave our dealership feeling like they weren't treated with the respect or kindness they deserve. We are looking into this situation and we would appreciate the opportunity of speaking with you about your visit in more detail. If you would, please reach out to Don Boyle, our General Sales Manager, at 484-223-0615 when you have a moment. Thank you again and good luck on your search for a new vehicle.

• Great service!
    October 27, 2017

Jose Baret recently helped me get some warranty repair issues fixed with my truck. Often times these things turn into a real hassle, but not here with... Jose. He took care of setting everything up and then was very flexible and worked around my busy schedule to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction and with the least inconvenience to me. Jose understands the importance of customer satisfaction, and that, combined with his high level of expertise, has made me his customer for life. Great job Jose, thanks again!

Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

We really appreciate hearing how great Jose is for you when you come in to have your truck serviced! We look forward to many more visits with you in t...he future, with the same quality customer service!

• Excellent Service as always!
    October 27, 2017

Recently I had to take my Jeep in for an oil change and to have a few minor things looked at. I know that no matter what, I can trust that my vehicle ...is in good hands with Jose because he takes the time to personally ensure that everything is done perfectly and accurately. I had some trouble finding my insurance and registration papers, and Jose went above and beyond as always to help me get what I needed. He even took the time to print everything out and place it in my Jeep so I didn???t have to worry about it later! Jose is an expert in his job and has always taken the time to make us feel prioritized. Thank you again for another great experience!!

Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

Jose is such a great asset, and we are thrilled that he was able to provide you with such a wonderful experience! We truly value you business and feed...back! Thank you!

• purchase couple of SUV"s
    October 26, 2017

the experience that t i have had with Jose from the first day i met him (4 years ago) is very exceptional. i have purchased 5 vehicles from this deale...r and i do not go to any other salesperson but Jose. he is very helpful, and understanding of what you are looking for. when i recommend Rothrock i always say to go look for Jose.

Rothrock Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM

Wow! Thank you so much, Ivan! We love knowing that you've developed such a great relationship with Jose. We deeply appreciate your continued business.... We'll see you next time!

1648 Plaza Ln Allentown, PA 18104