Ray Price Mazda Volvo Cars

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Honda CR-V EX-L

I first contacted this dealership through their internet sales dept. The response was immediate, and the price was in line with what I was willing to... pay. I decided it was worth driving over 50 miles to see if a successful deal could be negotiated. ( I live only 5 miles away from a massive dealership.) It was a pleasure dealing with salesperson, Amy McDonough. She is knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, while not being overbearing. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review on your recent service at Ray Price! We truly appreciate your business and we are hear to help ...you with all of your car buying needs. Ray Price 570-421-2000

• Great service! Completely satisfied with purchase

I went to Ray Price Volvo a bit ago in need of a new car, and came out successful. Gary Cox met us out front and was extremely helpful. He was very pa...tient and informative, and helped me through the whole purchase. Even though I was only interested in a fairly cheap, used car, Gary sill put full focus on my needs and was extremely patient and accommodating. He wasn't pushy about selling the car to me, and I didn't feel any pressure at all. Greg and Brittany were also very helpful with the process. I purchased my new car for an amazing price, and I am very grateful for it. I'd recommend Ray Price to any used car buyer. The staff are extremely helpful and kind. Thank you Gary, Greg, and Brittany!!

Good Morning Susan, We appreciate your 5 star review on your recent car buying experience at Ray Price Mazda Volvo. The staff wants to make sure you h...ave a great experience and find a car that meets your needs as well as your price range. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your new car. If you have any other questions, please give us a call. Happy Holidays from our family to yours! 570-955-3757.

• Great service!! Completely satisfied with my car

I went to Ray Price Volvo a bit ago in need for a new car. Gary Cox met us at the front and was extremely helpful through the whole process of my purc...hase. He was very patient and informative, and was completely understanding that I was unsure about making a purchase on the spot. Brittany and Greg were also extremely helpful with the whole process. Everybody that helped us at Ray Price gave us great service. I loved that they weren't pushy at all about selling the car. They gave me a wonderful deal and I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership to used car buyers. My daughter made a purchase here last year and had a similarly great experience. The staff are extremely helpful and kind! Thank you again Gary, Brittany and Greg!

• Out of State purchase

Best car buying experience ever!! This place has it going. I was an out of state buyer, the vehicle I chose to buy was accurately described, the price... was fair and I got no pressure to purchase. The closing was swift and I was on my way in a very short time. They also followed up with me as I had a lengthy drive home. Ray Price took care of me!! A+++

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review on your recent purchase at Ray Price Mazda Volvo! We are very happy we met your expec...tations with your purchase and visit. Thank you for visiting us from out of state and welcome to our Ray Price family! Any additional questions, please call us at 866-566-2932.

• pleasant experience

Started helping my mom to find a 7 passenger vehicle for her and her grandkids. As usual, started looking at minivans. Started looking around on the o...ld innerwebs and started looking at different vans and then a Pilot caught her attention. Found one on cars.Com that was near and had all the features she wanted, plus it was 8 passenger. Contacted Ray Price through cars.Com and had an email back in less than an hour with info and an invitation to visit. We visited a few days later and met with Mike who knew the vehicle well and made sure the buying process was quick and enjoyable.

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review on your recent experience with Ray Price Honda. We appreciate the review and y...our business. We are here to help you find the vehicle you are looking for, and we are very happy to have done that! We hope your mom is enjoying the Honda Pilot, they are very spacious vehicles. If you need anything else, please give us a call at 866-414-6632. Ray Price Honda.

• So Dissapointed

Poor customer service. Offered a fair price on a car & sales dept. completely unwilling to move on price; even raised internet price after they decli...ned to entertain any offer I made. I have bought from this dealer in the past...never again.

We truly apologize for any negative experience you received while visiting our dealership. I will share your review with the General Manager for revie...w. Ray Price Honda 570-421-2000.

• Really Disappointed

We went down to get vehicle and battery or computer was dead and car wouldn't start. We go down next day to get and after buying process and dealing 3... times to get in price range and everything signed they listed a bunch of things wrong as we were about to leave... they let us leave lot with no inspection and taking it back the next day now to forget everything! Sale rep says after calling about problems... I didn't feel confident letting you leave with the vehicle and your kids... well then why did you!!! I will never buy from or suggest this place again!!!

Hi We are very sorry for your inconvenience, the problem that you incurred did not show up for our inspection but we addressed your issue asap when ...you contacted us. We want to make sure you were happy with your purchase, we would be happy to discuss this issue with you further to assure you we have your car buying process as a top priority. If you would like to contact Chuck Megee, General Manager, he can be reached at 570-421-2000. Thank you!

• Best Experience!

We went inside Ray Price Honda and met with Jorge Prieto and he was so layback and great to work with. My husband and I are very happy with the outcom...e and love our new civic. Thank you!

Hi Lauren, We appreciate your business and also for your review about your experience! Jorge has been with us for many years and he is great! Very kn...owledgeable about our products. Enjoy your new civic, if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give us a call, Ray Price Honda (570)421-2000.

Thank you Ian Jensen for making our last three purchases such a good experience. You exemplify fairness and great service! We will be sure to re...commend the Ray Price dealership in Stroudsburg. Th

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent car buying experience at Ray Price Honda. We are very happy Ian has take...n such good care of you during your car buying experience. He works hard to make sure his customers are taken care of with a hassle free experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!We appreciate your business at Ray Price!

• Great Experience

I purchased a Honda Fit on Tuesday May 31, 2016. I want to commend Justin Wagner! An excellent salesman. He is courteous, patient, caring and extremel...y professional...Great experience He impressed me when we first spoke on the phone and I was sold right there and then. Thank you !!!! Steve Wyssling

Hi Stephen! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your sales experience at Ray Price Honda! Justin is a great part of team and he st...rives to make sure all of his customers are happy with their buying experience. We hope you are enjoying your new Honda fit. We look forward to seeing you in for service, stop by and say hi to Justin when you are in! Thank you, Ray Price Honda.

Ray Price Mazda Volvo Cars