Call This Dealer

1379 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of JM Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer service
    January 23, 2018

Jonathan was very respectful, patience and also loyal. Great experience searching a for a new vichicle. Can???t not be more happier with the vichicle ...that I bough.

• Excellent atmosphere ,excellent service
    January 23, 2018

The atmosphere & service was just Excellent!!!.Gary was patient .He explained all the points listed on the forms that we signed in great detail leavin...g nothing to the imagination. THANK YOU.

• Number one dealership
    January 22, 2018

Number one dealership 4 us is JM Lexus Margate We have been purchasing from them for the past 20 years been working with the same sales person???s ... sense 2008 David Falkenstrom awesome guy he knows what I want And he always delivers

• Excellent Experience at JM Lexus courtesy of Michael Robbins
    January 19, 2018

Drove down from Orlando to pick up my Lexus RX 350 F Sports. One of the good decision I made. Working with Michael was very easy, pleasant, and effort...less. Michael took time to explain the car features. We find he very professional and courteous. Definitely recommend Michael Robbins to my friends and family.

Overall Experience

• Best car purchase ever!
    January 18, 2018

I wanted a lcertified used car. I found what I liked on the internet. Filled out internet form and got a call from Gary Catronio within ten minutes! H...e was knowledgeable about the car and asked pertinent questions as to reasons why this car. I went down to see it on Sunday. Gary asked me more questions and I came back Monday. He then had two other choices, neither of which fulfilled my needs. I was grateful for the choices. We then purchased the car I found on the internet. I had a problem changing over the Inform, and he resolved it. I couldn???t sync my garage door to the car, and he came over to do it for me! Really went out of his way to take care of me! This is the third car I purchased at JM Lexus and the first Lcertified. I would go no where else!

Overall Experience

• The Ultimate Professional!!!
    January 18, 2018

Jonathan made buying a new car a pleasure! His professionalism and charming personality enabled us to find the perfect car to suit our needs. After ...the purchase, Jonathan followed up to ensure we were comfortable with all of the upgraded features and happy with our new vehicle!!! The JM Lexus experience was so terrific we returned this month and bought another car......from Jonathan. 👍🏻

• PAOLO S
    January 18, 2018

I HAD A REALLY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH PAOLO, HE HELPED ME WITH THE PURCHASE OF MY RX350, UNFOR. I TOTALED IT BUT AM ALREADY IN THE TALKS WITH HIM ABOUT ...GETTING A NEW ONE AND HE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL. GREAT GUY.

• 2018 ES
    January 16, 2018

Eric Rogers was terrific putting together an early trade in from my 2015 300H ES. When I picked up my new car, he went over all the new enhancements,a...nd took care of the new insurance. He called me later on to make sure I was happy with my choice. I will definitely recommend Eric to my family and friends! Billie Mesner

Overall Experience

• Gary was fantastic - went out of his way!
    January 16, 2018

Gary went out of his way to answer all my questions and make sure I understood all the intricacies of my new RC200. Couldn't be happier with his serv...ice.

• Satisfied Customer
    January 16, 2018

From Kenny greeting my husband and I at the door he made our welcome to JM Lexus a great experience. He ad an overwhelming amount of patience which ma...de us feel very comfortable. Not only did he go the Ext mile he was able to satisfy our needs . I was so happy to have him as our salesman I would truly recommend him to family and friends. My rating scale is at 100% . Kenny was amazing beyond measure.

JM Lexus