• Happy with my Corolla

Thank you for posting your review, it is greatly appreciated!

I have been driving a Honda Civic for the past 10 years until just recently when it got too expensive to fix. I visited Kendall Toyota and met with Arsenio Almonte and Juan Corniel. He went above and beyond with me, I test drove 6 Corollas until I found the right one for me. The attention I received from Kendall Toyota, I know I wouldnt get anywhere else.

Thank you for posting your review, it is greatly appreciated!

• Great experience

Alex made the process easy. He was extremely helpful and went out of his way to make the experience a smooth one.

• The best deal

After research everywhere i Found a good deal in kendall Toyota and the profesional and friendly sales person Andres Rondon thanks again for the good customer service

• Great service

Cristino is a great asset to the Toyota team. Friendly and straight forward salesman.

• Just Bought a new Camry .

I bought a Camry from Mr. Juan Corniel. He is very polite and respectable to customers. He explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions. He talks straight and covers all details during our conversation. I was offered a very reasonable and fair price. It was a pleasure to do business with him.

• Great deal and great car, excellent service!

Just purchased a 2016 Camry that i previously found online. Everybody was very helpful since the minute i contacted them over the website. They followed up with a phone call and got an appointment for the next day to test drive the vehicle. I arrived at 10 AM and Robert Velazquez was expecting me with the car ready to go. The vehicle was as expected without surprises. They gave me a good deal and I was out of the dealership in about 2-3 hours with finance, insurance and everything done. Robert was extremely polite and professional and helped throughout the process with a great positive attitude. Great guy! The finance manager Jose was also very helpful and overall incredibly fast! Recommended 100%

• Owner

Vladimir Sáez my sales associate was great and my finance manager Juan Soto was the best. I'm really happy with the purchase of my new Lexus!

• Me Roberto Oramas

Best Service Thank YouTube Vladimir Saez andre Julio Henry Internet will recomend them

• Alex Rico

Alex Rico is very helpful, second time buying with him and I would highly recommend to friends and family. Helps find the best and cheapest option!!

• Best service from a dealer

I went to toyota the other day and I was attended by a salesperson whose name is Armando Cabrera. I just want to say that his service was one of the best serive I have had in a long time. His team was amazing and very helpful. Overall if you where to visit that delaer look for him and trust me you will leave satisfied.

Thanks for the great review Ernesto! We appreciate your business and are glad to hear about your great experience with Armando. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon at KT! The Kendall Toyota Team