• Barber Ford Service

We have always had our vehicles serviced at Barber Ford. Your service Manager has always given us the estimates of any work to be performed and the reasons for them if they were unexpected repairs and costs. We have purchased our last4 cars from the dealership and have always been treated by the sales force and service personnel with respect and we have tried to repay that with returning for service and other vehicle purchases.

• 2017 Ford Focus

Was looking for new car- returned to barber ford to test drive- salesperson Kathy jo Donahue who I have gone to in past- very helpful & professional- helped me to decide to lease new focus

Lisa, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Highly Recommended

Kathy-Jo was amazing. She treated us with such care, took her time, and was very thorough in everything. She followed all of our needs & went above & beyond what any salesperson would do. I got the car I wanted at an excellent price. I would highly recommend Barber Ford & Kathy-Jo Donahue. The entire process beginning to end was excellent thanks to her!!

• Sadly, The Customer Comes Last At Barber Ford

Gee, if you are a dealership and you wish to sell a vehicle, don't you think the #1 priority is customer service? Not true at Barber Ford. Contacted them 4 times both through cars.com as well as their direct website and not one email was answered. They posted a car for sale with no photos and since it was a car I had be in the market for the last few months and they were a local dealership as opposed to one many miles away with what I wanted, I figured I would try to make a deal go through with them if the vehicle was all it sounded to be. After 4 days of contacting them and all my requests not being replied to, I decided to just forget about the vehicle since I cannot purchase what they are refusing to put any effort into selling. Since I purchase on average 1 to 2 vehicles a year since I am an auto enthusiast, I will now cross this dealership off my list of all future considerations. Their loss through and through. This is how dealerships go out of business.......... POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

We apologize for your experience with us. We pride ourselves on good customer service and were are deeply sorry for your bad experience with us. We hope in the future we can earn your business back and please contact our managers directly. Dustin Iacovazzi (Exeter Store) 570-654-3351, Charlie Ecker (Hazelton Store) 570-454-2414. Also, if you see any vehicles on the internet of ours you are interested in ask for Briana Colaneri (BDC Manager) 570-654-3351.

• Service

The service from this dealership when it comes to servicing my car is excellent.

• Excellent servuice

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Jim. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Barber Ford has always taken excellent care of our vehicles. We will continue to have our Escape & Mustang serviced there. The service dept.& sales staff have always been helpful & courteous to my family.

• Buying a vehicle

Customer service was horrible. Called 3 separate times about two different vehicles and I am still waiting for someone to call me back. That was two weeks ago !!! Won't be buying from this dealership.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. We are disappointed to hear we were unable to get back to you in a more timely manner regarding the vehicles you were interested in. We would still like to assist you in your search for your next vehicle. Please reach out to our General Manager, Matt Deprimo, at (570) 602-0226 so we can review the specifications of what you are looking for and we will do everything in our ability to help you find the right vehicle that is perfect for you. We always look for opportunities to improve, so we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Great service

Excellent service from Barber Ford as always! The Bonomo family is great!

Excellent service from Barber Ford as always! The Bonomo family is great!

• Great Sevice

I'M very Satisfied with all Service !!!!!!!! You should not tell customers how many characters they should write.

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bob! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Brake Service

I was in for a minor brake evaluation that went smoothly. Excellent customer service and

Christopher, thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.