(4.8) 2435 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2435 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Friendly Workers and Great Cars!
    July 20, 2015

I went to MotorWorld to look for my first car. The sales person who helped me, his name was Ryan. He was a very nice man to work with. He did not push... me into buying the car. He did whatever he was able to do to make sure I got the right price for the car. I definitely recommend going to MotorWorld and buying a car from there! The whole staff is friendly as well.

Thank you for your earnest response Terria Hudock. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Ryan and the ...team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new car, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

• New CRV Purchase
    January 22, 2018

No pain at all !! Salesperson Bernice was fair,knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with. It???s the little things, like cleaning my license plate a...nd finding a cord to pair my phone that separates her from the rest. This is the fourth car I have purchased from her.

• Acura Motorworld
    January 22, 2018

Very easy transition from a 2015 TLX lease to a new 2018 lease. Phil explained everything in detail and there were no surprises. Will come back again.

Overall Experience

• Best experience purchasing a vehicle
    January 20, 2018

The Toyota sales team were professional and answered all our questions. The customer service and financing were excellent. We have purchased cars in t...he past but this was our best experience. David explained the benefits of all the Toyotas which helped us find the vehicle that was right for our family.

MotorWorld

We are so pleased to hear that your recent visit was the best experience that you have had with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to David or our... team if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Awesome
    January 20, 2018

Jay and Tony were great to deal with. They were helpful and presented all of the options that were available to me. I very much appreciate th air work....

• I bought the car
    January 17, 2018

I stopped by after work to look at a Jeep trailhawk I saw online. Wanted to make sure I fit comfortably and liked the vehicle. Brandon my salesman w...as friendly and helpful and got me out on a test drive right away and gave me honest and earnest pricing. In a couple hours I was in my way home in a new car. Brandon even stayed after closing time to let me transfer items over from my old Jeep and then went over the features of the new one. If your looking for a vehicle Brandon in the jeep department is the man to see.

MotorWorld

We're happy Brandon delivered such great service, and we hope you're enjoying your new Jeep Trailhawk! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anythi...ng. Have a wonderful day!

• Great experience!
    January 17, 2018

Went into the dealership with the intent to look at a few cars. My job is very mobile and I needed something for the snow. I worked with Brandon and h...e was extremely patient with me and did what he could to get the best price that worked for me! My fiance is planning on going to Motor world when he???s ready for a new car!

MotorWorld

Amanda, we're pleased Brandon could assist you in getting a vehicle best suited to your needs. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know...!

• Very helpful and friendly
    January 16, 2018

Dustin was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. He spent as much time with us as needed and worked with us to find the type of car we were looki...ng for. We never felt rushed into making a decision. I would highly recommend Dustin to anyone looking at an Acura.

MotorWorld

Hello, we are very glad to hear how Dustin took care of you. Thank you for your positive feedback.

• Love, love, love!
    January 16, 2018

I hate car shopping! So, saying I came away from this experience so happy and satisfied only confirms the kindness and professionalism of the Toyota ...dealership division. I was pleased (blessed) to have David Wert as my salesman and would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering ANY car- although I love my Toyota???s! He was simply fabulous! He was incredibly patient, gave solid, non-bias advice and put up with my questioning with kindness. He spent more time explaining the features of my car then ANYONE I have ever had in the past. I would return again in a heartbeat knowing that car shopping doesn???t need to be soooo difficult!

MotorWorld

Lori, we are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience working with David. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to giv...e us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

• Excellence
    January 16, 2018

Wonderful Service!! I couldn???t be happier with my experience. The sales team goes above and beyond to ensure your getting the best vehicle to meet y...our needs. I can???t say enough good things about them!

MotorWorld

We're happy our team provided wonderful service and that you couldn't be happier with your experience at our dealership. If you ever need anything els...e from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

150 Motorworld Dr Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702