Sherwood Groves Auto Group, LLC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 45 reviews

• April 2, 2018

Wanting to purchase my next vehicle after the end of my lease, I was totally unsure of what type of car it would be. Brandon and his staff went above... and beyond. They found a vehicle they felt was just right for me and contacted me to come take a test drive. They took into consideration all of the amenities I desired and what price point I wanted to be at. Needless to say it was a homerun! Thanks again!!!!!

We appreciate the feedback and are glad you're so happy with your purchase. Look forward to seeing you again, in the future.

May 12, 2018

Very dishonest service department and poor customer service from the owner's wife. Damaged a right rear speed sensor wire during a tire rotation ...and refused to admit it.

Hello Rob! We did not damage anything during your tire rotation. We're sorry General Motors factory warranty would not cover the wire damage to y...our vehicle, but that is not our decision. The warranty does not cover damage from running over something, which is exactly what happened here.

April 27, 2018

We bought a Ford Escape from Sherwood Groves this week. We were so impressed with the inventory and staff which allowed us to find the right vehicle... for us at the right price. Such nice people to deal with! Highly recommend Sherwood Groves!

Thanks for the nice review Kevin and Carie. It was our pleasure working with you. Hope to see you again some day!

April 2, 2018

Everyone was wonderful. There was no pressure at all. They went above and beyond to help me get something as quickly as they could after my accident.

Thanks for taking the time to review us! Hope you're both enjoying that new truck!

February 18, 2018

Just picked up my new truck and I couldn't be more satisfied. Brandon and Collin got me exactly what I wanted and gave me a really great deal. I've bo...ught my last two trucks from Sherwood Groves and a side by side. Best people to work with, wouldn't buy anywhere else.

Hello Bill! Thanks for the kind review. We hope you're enjoying your new truck.

February 13, 2018

Purchased a pre-owned vehicle to be registered out of state - drove home on a temporary tag. Shortly thereafter the dealership mailed me registration ...info including a document containing the previous owners name, address, DATE OF BIRTH & SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Shortly after mailing this CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION back to the original owner I received a telephone call from the dealership advising that I should not contact the previous owner and should direct any further communication to the dealer (apparently the previous owner was less than pleased). As consumers, we often provide this type of information when purchasing a vehicle, The purpose of this review is to advise potential customers that Sherwood Groves does not protect the privacy and confidentiality of their customers. What if this information had gotten into the wrong hands? Will your information be safe?

We sold this 2017 Ford Mustang GT350 new and then bought it back from our customer's estate with fewer than 250 miles on the odometer. Since you live ...in NY and this vehicle was previously titled in Pennsylvania, we provided you with the documentation required by the NY State Department of Motor Vehicles to title the vehicle in your home state. To complete your NY State registration, we are required to provide you with the following necessary documentation: 1. The Pennsylvania title 2. The Pennsylvania short certificate 3. The Pennsylvania death certificate The State of New York dictates the information which we must provide to you in order to transfer a Pennsylvania-registered vehicle to New York State. Without the aforementioned documentation, you would not have been able to register your vehicle in New York. We therefore provided you with all documentation necessary so that you could lawfully take possession of the vehicle and successfully register it in your home state. In summary, we sold you a vehicle and provided you with documentation required by the New York State DMV in order to transfer the title to you. The information you received as part of this transaction is dictated by New York State, not by our dealership. If you have any further concerns regarding this transaction, please call us at (570)265-2107 and we can discuss further. I have tried unsuccessfully to reach you several times via phone, but we would very much like to personally address any concerns you may still have regarding this situation. Please call us at your earliest convenience.

January 2, 2018

This is the second new vehicle that I have purchased from Sherwood Groves. I will probably trade this one in also and by another one when the time com...es.

Thanks for sharing Richard! We look forward to your next purchase.

December 14, 2017

The service department as well as the salespersons at Sherwood-Groves helped me in my auto selection and provided me with the real life uses for my ve...hicle. I couldn't be happier with the attention afforded me by the entire staff, in particular Erin and Brandon Groves. Knowing I was from out of town, they made me feel at home. Thank you Sherwood-Groves!

Thank you for the kind review Paul!

December 13, 2017

We were visiting family and our 2016 Ford Fusion broke down and this dealer went all out to make sure we had a rental, place to stay while we were str...anded etc. Gave us a rental and even paid for the gas in rental! We were so happy we traded in the Fusion and bought a brand new Ford Escape!! Great job!

Thank you for sharing, Sandy! We were happy to help and appreciate that you took time to write a kind review.

December 13, 2017

I have been buying vehicle's. Atvs . Snowmobiles from Sherwood Groves for more than 14years Erin Groves is the most intelligent sales associate you c...ould ask for.. Great service Dept Lots of accessories Parts dept very knowledgeable

Thank you for sharing Paul!