Sherwood Groves Auto Group, LLC

• Great service! Great value!

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure working with you!

We drove over 60 miles to Sherwood Groves and we would do it again. We called about a truck. The vehicle was pulled right out front for us when we arrived. Collin was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and we liked their no pressure approach. Manager worked with us to get a fair price on the new truck, as well as, our trade. He also provided our kids with ice pops and treats to keep them occupied while at the dealership. They threw in free hats and they even washed and detailed the truck even though it was pouring. Great service and great staff.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure working with you!

• Great time!

Thank you for the nice review! We think Collin is pretty great, too. Enjoy your Cruze and we look forward to working with you again.

I highly recommend Collin Fasset as your dealer! Beyond excellent Salesman. Amazing experience, love my Cruze! Overall great experience! I will be back!!

• Great Shopping Experience

Thank you for sharing your story! Glad to hear you had a nice experience.

I had a wonderful experience vehicle shopping at Sherwood Groves. Everyone there was very helpful and courteous. I never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle. I am very pleased with my new GMC and wanted to say I appreciate all the help I was given during my shopping experience. Thank you Sherwood Groves!

Thank you for sharing your story! Glad to hear you had a nice experience.

• Amazing Experience!

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the feedback and are glad you had a nice experience.

Best car buying experience ever! The staff at Sherwood Groves went above and beyond to treat us well. Our salesman never pushed us into buying anything. He let us do the talking and showed us a variety of options. They even got us financed at a better rate than our bank. We love our new car.

• Purchased a 2017 Buick Encore

Everyone at Sherwood Groves goes above and beyond to meet customer needs.

Glad you had a nice experience. Thank you for sharing!

Everyone at Sherwood Groves goes above and beyond to meet customer needs.

Glad you had a nice experience. Thank you for sharing!

• Amazing Service

Thank you, for sharing!

Sherwood Groves always gives amazing service and does the best for the customer. My most recent purchase they had all the paperwork ready for me to sign when I got there. They also made sure that I got all the discounts that were available for the car. Always a pleasure to do business with.

Thank you, for sharing!

• Great deals

Top notch people. Very helpful. Kind, considerate and HONEST!

Thank you for the review Judy!

Top notch people. Very helpful. Kind, considerate and HONEST!

Thank you for the review Judy!

• I recommend Sherwood Groves

Mike Mccutcheon was a great salesman and he was easy to work with and made it an easy process

Thank you for the review!

Thank you for the review!

• The Only Option

Thank you for sharing your story. It was our pleasure working with you! We hope you're enjoying your new Edge.

I recommend this Dealer to everyone. The staff was personable, knowledgeable, and most importantly they were trustworthy. From the start it was an easy and enjoyable process purchasing a new vehicle from them. They gave me a fair price on my trade, got my payments within my desired budget, and even filled my new SUV with gas. I've also been back for my first oil change and the service department is equally as capable and kind to work with. I've dealt with other local service departments and specialty stores and Sherwood Groves far exceeds my experiences there.

• Top notch experience!!!

My grandmother recently purchased a car from Sherwood Groves Auto Group. Sherwood Groves was nothing but helpful and considerate while she was selecting her vehicle, a Ford Focus. The sales people at Sherwood Groves made sure to show her all the features of the Focus, making her feel fully comfortable with the car. Sherwood Groves has also been very effective and efficient regarding any service that her car has needed. Other family members have purchased cars from Sherwood Groves and have had very positive experiences. I would not hesitate to buy a car from this dealership in the future when I am in the market to purchase.

We've enjoyed working with your family to get them the vehicles they desire. Thank you for giving us such positive feedback and sharing this story. We take our reviews very seriously. Tell your Grandma and the rest of the family we said hello! Thank you, again.