Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 594-4283 (866) 594-4283

mikehanichak@comcast.net

My salesperson Kyle was very professional and very knowledgeable.

2019 Hyundai KONA Limited

Fred Beans Hyundai went out of their way to find the subject car in the color my wife wanted. The transfer went smoothly and quickly. I would definitely recommend Fred Beans to other buyers!

Fred Beans Hyundai of Doylestown Service

12/04/2018 got yearly inspection for Elantra_Touring 2012. Changed the power buttery in this car also. Every things are Ok. I am completely satisfied with the done service.

The Best Choice for Hyundai

Hyundai incentives, FRED BEANS incentives, and we made a great deal for the Tuscon SEL Plus we purchased. Shopped and compared other dealerships, but we are a Fred Beans Family of Dealerships family. We compared what other dealerships had to offer, we already knew that the sales and service are exceptionally considerate and concerned from the day of purchase through the years of ownership at FB Hyundai Doylestown so it was easy to choose where we would make our purchase and service our SUV.

2018 Tucson Purchase

It was an excellent experience and my salesman Rob Bass was very knowledgeable and helpful.

chrisglenn50@gmail.com

As usual work and price were exactly as estimated. The time was also as estimated. Service associates were quite pleasant.

Repairs and Purchase

Overall, good. Intermittent repars are always a hassle, but the problem was solved.

Programing a key fob

Fred Beans was the third dealer I went to before I could get the key fob programmed successfully. Ashley, the service manager, stayed with the problem until it was solved. The other dealers gave up and sent me on my way. At least they did not charge me for failing to complete the job.

car service

work always done in a timely fashion and always done correctly.

Hyundai Elantra

Robert, Pete and BJ went over and beyond to make our experience of buying a car very pleasant!!! I would totally refer anyone to the Hyundai dealership! Thank you!