409 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lipton Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealership

Just bought my 5th car here,great people,great service dept,stress free buying process!!!

Thanks for the great review, Dave! We appreciate your kind words and continued business. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

• World class customer service

Mr. ANDY provided me with world class customer service today. He is the BEST !!!!

• Customer

Bob staniscih is an excellent service person! I've been going to him for many years in my car always comes back ready to go! I really appreciate that because I hate it when my car doesn't work. But with Bob's supervision it always works well!

• Good.
    September 5, 2017

Lipton Toyota

Thank you for the review, Kram! We appreciate your kind recommendation and we hope for the chance to work with you again.

All the attention was excellent. I would only complain about the boy who attends to the insurance.. Anthony spence,al Hernandez and other guy not remember your name is good attention,thank you for every your help.!!!

• Amazing customer service

Very nice people and they try their best to get you the best deal! They will help out every step of the way.

• Great experience from the sale to the service
    August 30, 2017

Lipton Toyota

I had been shopping around for a new Tacoma and found myself at Lipton Toyota. They gave me a great deal on a new 2016 Tacoma with all of the amenities I was looking for, and it wasn't one they had at the dealership. They went out of their way to get me the truck I wanted at the price I wanted. Now I go back for every regular scheduled maintenance and I'm usually in and out in an hour. That's unheard of at other dealerships I've dealt with in the past. If you're looking for a new Toyota or Scion, you should definitely check out Lipton Toyota.

Lipton Toyota

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so happy to hear from you. It is great that you are loving your new Tacoma and we hope for the chance to work with you again in the future. Thank you for your compliments and your kind recommendation.

• Great service at Lipton Toyota

I could probably get my car serviced cheaper else where but I have come to trust the honest advice from Bob Standish and the servicrs from Lipton Toyota. I am a single female who knows nothing about cars so honest advice that I can trust is important.

• It was awesome they're all very helpful
    August 7, 2017

Lawrence Soto would go throw everything in order for you to understand. Minh Tran would help you find the car of your dreams. They're a great team.

Lipton Toyota

Thanks for the review, Pilar! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our staff. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope to work with you again in the future.

• New Corolla SE

Great experience from sales, service, and finance. Special thanks to Dean and Anthony for a great experience and an even better car

Thanks for your kind words, Will. We appreciate your business!

Thanks for your kind words, Will. We appreciate your business!

• Enjoyable car shopping experience
    August 2, 2017

Lipton Toyota

From the moment we walked in, we were met with polite and helpful sales people. We never felt pressured to make a quick decision about our purchase. We appreciated the low-key car buying experience as many are exactly the opposite! Thank you Lawrence, Louis and Jose!

Lipton Toyota

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're very pleased to hear that you received superior, low pressure service. We'll be sure to share your compliments with Louis and Jose!