4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 511 reviews

New Used Service

511 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lipton Toyota from DealerRater.com

Great Customer Service and More
    April 19, 2018

Been using Lipton Toyota for service on my 2012 Scion xB since 2014, Harry Smith my ongoing Advisor is excellent, one reason I keep returning

Harry Smith

Assistant Service Manager

Efficiency
    April 9, 2018

I have been going to Lipton Toyota for over five years now, it takes me 45 minutes to get to Lipton Toyota from where I live, and there are several ...Toyota dealers I have to pass before I get to Lipton Toyota, but I have been to them, and to make it clear none have provided such excellent, efficient, friendly service as Lipton Toyota. That my reason for driving 45 minutes, for excellent service.

Overall Experience
    Lipton Toyota

Hello Robbie, thank you very much for leaving us this fantastic 5-star review. We are so happy to have you as a loyal customer and appreciate you trav...eling 45 min to see us! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next visit.

Employees Worked With
    Run don't Walk from this Dealership!
    April 7, 2018

I brought my 2016 Tacoma in for it's FREE Toyota Care scheduled service. Once waited on, I was told my FREE service would cost $85.00 . I argued with ...the service rep and told him not to provide the "FREE" filters for $85.00. I showed him a print out of the list of FREE services included. His response was to cross out the FREE Cabin Filter on the list. Nice. Lots of bad attitude from Ansy Laroze, Asst. Service Manager. With that title he should know better! When the truck was done it was left way out in a parking lot. We had to hunt for it and it was filthy. In the past (and from every other dealership we have had it serviced), it was always washed. I will never go back!

Great experience
    March 30, 2018

Great job and timely and competing pricing and very friendly staff. Highly recommend theLipton dealership to anyone who is looking for a new car or se...rvicing

Thank you for the great review, Harvey! We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience working with our staff and we look forward to the... chance to work with you again. Thank you for your business and your kind recommendation.

Semi satisfied
    March 25, 2018

Andrew needs more patience TX women, just because he has nv heard of prblm, be more opt to research internet for it! Matt took over, very polite!

Overall Experience
    Lipton Toyota

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. We are sorry that you did not feel our service was as great as it could have been initially, but a...re happy to hear that Matt took care of you in the end. Please don¿¿¿t hesitate to contact Customer Relations at crm@liptontoyota.com with any more questions or concerns you may have.

Mediocre customer service
    March 24, 2018

Car wash requested but had to wait for extra time. Service agent was on phone most of time. No eye contact, seemed distracted whole time.

Thank you for making us aware of your concerns, Vir. We hope for the opportunity to work with you again. Please let a manager know right away if there... is ever anything we can do to ensure your satisfaction.

Sequoia
    March 23, 2018

Took a day and a half to replace an air conditioner. Poor communication from the service rep and promisesg seldem kept. I would stay away from this de...alership.

We are sorry to see your review, Greg. We apologize for any shortcomings on our end during your recent visit. We would like to take the opportunity to... speak with you directly regarding your experience and do what we can to address your concerns right away. Please contact Customer Relations at crm@liptontoyota.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to hear from you soon.

Bob at Service and repair
    March 8, 2018

For years Bob has always done a great job on service and repairs on my cars. I will not go anywhere else for my cars.

Hello, thank you for the great review. We are very happy to hear that you always have an excellent experience working with Bob! We value your business... and look forward to your next visit.

Not the best customer service
    March 8, 2018

I take my car for service because it is convenient for me for the location but the customer service here is bad, it seems like they don’t really care ...about customers

Hello Silvio, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. We hope that you will give us another chance to make this up to y...ou. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact us so we can do what we can to ensure your satisfaction.

Great service
    March 7, 2018

I consistently receive prompt, reliable and efficient service. Thank you for continuing to be attentive on the Service side post Sales. Keep up the qu...ality customer service!

Hello Phil, thank you for the awesome 5-star review. We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service department! We are happy to hav...e you as a loyal customer and look forward to continuing to work together in the future.

1700 W Oakland Park Blvd Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311