379 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lipton Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealership

Just bought my 5th car here,great people,great service dept,stress free buying process!!!

Thanks for the great review, Dave! We appreciate your kind words and continued business. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

• Best experience!
    May 22, 2017

Both A. Angel and Mounir were a pleasure to deal with we took about 1 hour to find a new car at my asking price and out the door. Best shopping experience especially when purchasing a new car no haggling and from sales to finance was stress free. I would definitely recommend Lipton Toyota in Oakland park for your next vehicle purchase. Outstanding service A to Z.

• Did someone mess with our car?
    May 21, 2017

We called Lipton for a tune-up and oil change, plus a recall letter had arrived. We are new to the neighborhood and figured we start using a dealership closer to home. I spoke to Steven who was super friendly and accommodating. He gave us an appointment for exactly when we wanted. My husband took the car in and they were friendly and punctual and the price wasn???t bad. My husband drives away and within 10 minutes the check engine light comes on and the car is having problems accelerating, mind you, he is on the highway. He arrives to pick me up at work and tells me we might have to tow the car. The car would shake unless it was in neutral. I called Lipton, was transferred to Alex, left a message and eventually spoke with him (by now we were on our way back to Lipton taking side streets). He said bring it back and I will run it through the machine at no charge. We got there about an hour later (I work in Hollywood, which is only 15 minutes on I95). They ran it through the machine and he said it is one of the coils. This is a 2009 Corolla and we had not been having any issues with the car; we brought it in for a tune-up because the maintenance light came on. They were nice enough to move the bad coil to the first position so that the car would run without issues but he said the coils need to be changed soon. I left there thinking that someone messed with our car. It is a strange coincidence that the coil would show signs of damage right after they serviced it. I???m feeling weird about it. I googled reviews of Lipton to see if anyone else had a similar experience. It seems they haven???t had a bad review in many years so I would not want to ruin a good reputation but again, I left there feeling that it was a strange coincidence. My husband changed the coils just to be on the safe side. He was able to do it himself in 30 minutes for less than half the cost Lipton quoted. Alex was very nice. The tune-up was done fast. The facility is clean, roomy and comfortable. I will probably give them a second chance.

• Exceptional Service Once Again
    May 18, 2017

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Lipton Toyota twice for service in the same week - once for an oil change and the other for a nail in my tire. Although I interacted with different Lipton associates on each occasion, both experiences were truly exceptional. Valet, Service Advisor, Tech - all were professional in addressing my needs in a timely manner. I unequivocally recommend the Service Team at Lipton Toyota for any car service needs.

• 5,000 mile check up
    May 17, 2017

Robert provided was very helpful and provided answers to my questions. I had a nice experience and job was completed in A little over an hour

• Monique Rodriguez

Excellentl service. Great people. Would buy there again

Thank you for the review, Monique! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellentl service. Great people. Would buy there again

• Very efficient!
    May 6, 2017

Bob is very attentive and efficient in processing my car maintenance! The appointment scheduling is easy with bob over the phone! Bob gives an excellent estimate of time required for maintenance and explains price!

• Car repair
    May 5, 2017

Service was excellent and the people were great. Very accomadating and fast working. Mike was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this dealership to anybody.

• Fun and taken care
    April 29, 2017

Every body nice and friendly from service writer to cashier it took time but they are busy. That's the nature of servise waiting room very nice

• Great service!
    April 26, 2017

Fast and very pleasant experience, everyone there is very friendly and helpful. I have brought my car here for service many times and I have always been pleased with the service I have received.