Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

(4.6) 156 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

156 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat from DealerRater.com
  • BUYING CROSSFIRE SRT6

I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN SRT6 FOR A FEW MONTHS WHEN I CAME ACCROSS ONE AT LANSDALE CHRYSLER JEEP. WHEN I ARRIVED THERE, I WAS TREATED THE SAME AS I...F I WERE BUYING A NEW CAR. EVERYONE WAS COURTEOUS, VERY FRIENDLY, AND SEEMED GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ME AND MY CAR OF CHOICE. EVERYTHING WAS DONE QUICKLY AND PROFICIENTLY, THE CAR WAS IMMACULATE AND COMPLETELY SERVICED, WITH A FULL TANK. COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE 80 PLUS MILES AWAY, I WILL PROBABLY TAKE THE CAR THERE FOR SERVICE, UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING VERY MINOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP VERY HIGHLY.

Olde Woodworker, So happy that you are enjoying your SRT6.

• Consistently great and hassle free experience

It's my 3rd time leasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee at Lansdale Chrysler Jeep. They make the process enjoyable and pain free. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

• BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

Jim Collins was awesome. Completely flawless transaction even with someone that had a very unique situation. Thank you Jim and lansdale Jeep for my dr...eam vehicle !!!!! Highly recommend this family owned and operated business!!!!!!!!!!

Overall Experience

• Most accommodating dealership in Philly area!!!

I recently purchased a jeep from this dealership. I had gone to several others places prior and the difference in treatment & accomdation on every lev...el Lansdale Jeep exceeded the others by far in every aspect. I purchased with Jimmy Collins. He was patient, answered all questions I had, and really took the time to help me to decide which type of jeep would be best for my personal lifestyle. All of the salesman in there including the manager were very respectful and kind; even the ones whom I was not purchasing from. Therefore it defintely showed they work in a nice team environment. If you want honesty and not the typical arrogant salesmen pushing you I highly reccomend purchasing from this dealer.

• Horrible

2014 Wrangler Unlimited, Navigation system although functional keeps re-booting every few minutes. Dealer has car better part of the day. I get a vo...icemail the unit is broken it will be $717 to replace. I've owned many cars over the years and never had a radio break. I go to pick up the car and the service writer Chris can barely be bothered to help me. No explanation, he looks up and says "so you aren't going to replace radio?" I said no I will just use as is. He then gets on the phone and leaves me standing there. Meanwhile there are people on either side of him doing nothing while my paperwork sits there. After a good 5 minutes he finally gets paperwork and throws it at me without a word. I'm leave the dealership and if wasn't on way to a meeting would have turned straight around. The screen on the navigation is blank. Chris didn't have the courtesy to explain the system was now not working at all. I've tried to reach out to service manager but his email is full and returns undeliverable. I want everything in writing. I sent copy of email to sales person Dave Peton to please forward to service manage, of course no response from anyone I guess I know understand all the negative reviews. Also, the place is dirty inside. The people are miserable to deal with.

Overall Experience

• I Love My New Jeep Grand Cherokee!

We had a relaxed, no pricing games, pleasant experience. My husband knows #s and they gave us what he expected the first time. No hassle. Very caterin...g and everyone was pleasant to work with. Thank you Jim for making the whole thing fun!

Overall Experience

• Best purchase experience ever!

Jim was the best sales person I've ever done business with. He was so personable, knowledgeable, and good humored with absolutely no pressure. Not on...ly was it a pleasure to do business with him, but it was a pleasure to meet him. I also believe I was given a fair - actually great price - with no effort on my part.

• Easy as pie!

Non-intrusive experience, very pleasant to deal with salesperson who thoroughly understood the vehicle and was able to articulate the highlights in a ...way that I could grasp easily.

• Amazingly perfect

Jimmy was friendly and accommodating. I walked in expressed my desire and my budget and he helped me build my dream jeep. He didn't push me like previ...ous sales associates at another dealership have done. He had open ears, made me aware of what the dealersip offers and then worked with my budget. He was amazingly perfect. My husband will be in next to buy a RAM!

• Mini van purchase

Jim Collins was very friendly made you feel like you were his friend and not a customer. Was knowledgeable about every question i asked. He was not ...aggressive i would highly recommend him to everyone. And Jermey the finance director was also very friendly, explained everything in detail. And he was not agressive. First time I used this dealership and they we're great. I definitely recommend this dealership.

Lansdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat