Fred Beans Ford of Newtown

(4.7) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Phenomenal Experience

Recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Fred Beans in Newtown, PA. Could not be more satisfied with the entire experience. Brian and Josie were he...lpful, friendly, and most of all personable. At Fred Beans, the staff help assist you in finding the right vehicle, rather than trying to sell you on a vehicle. Would definitely purchase from Fred Beans again, and will be referring friends and family there. Thanks to everyone at Fred Beans for an easy car buying experience!

• Not even crazy about Fords but I love this place

I have purchased two new cars from this dealership--a 2008 Ford Focus and a 2013 Ford Focus. I am not a huge Ford fan...more of a Honda person...howe...ver, the service I get here is so good and so different from the service that I get at the horrible mega-dealerships nearby that I literally chose a Focus over a Civic so I could purchase a vehicle here. The fact that I get free state inspection for the life of my vehicle is fantastic and convenient, and even though I was purchasing one of the least expensive cars on the lot each time, I was given thorough and courteous service. The sales person helped me with issues that I was having with my trade-in in an honest and straightforward way. Having a smaller, more personal car-buying experience right in my hometown is so unusual these days, and the amount of stress and headaches I avoided by shopping here was certainly welcome.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we ...look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Fred Beans of Newtown

I only went for a routine inspection and oil change. I arrived at 4:40 and waited for 2 hours! That is way too long for simple service on a new vehi...cle. After an hour and a half I went into the service area to see if they had forgotten me. They said my car would be ready in a "few" minutes - it wasn't. I didn't get out of there until 6:45 - frustrated, hungry and exhausted from waiting so long. Might be time to find another dealer who respects a customers time. The redecorating, however, is nice - but not nice enough to sit in uncomfortable chairs for 2 hours

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recent oil change and inspection, Susan. We regret your service took longer than anticipated. If you are will...ing to give us another chance, please contact us at (215) 968-3806 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Fred Beans Ford of Newtown

• Fred Bean Ford of Newtown,PA

After buy Ford Cars and SUV's for over 45years this was the best dealer I've been too.My salesman (David Pierson) was the best ...

Thank you for letting us know David did such an outstanding job for you, Richard! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from ...and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service on my Ford Escape

Didn't have an appointment but woke up with a tire that was flat. I filled it with air and drove to the dealer. Didn't have an appointment but they to...ok it in and repaired the tire and took care of sn oil change and other recommended sarrvice

• Service

Great Place to do business. Great Service Department

• Flawless Experience

Flawless car buying experience. I was buying the cheapest car on the lot and their team - particularly Brian, Mariah and Steve - treated me like I wa...s buying a rolls. Very honest about the vehicle, showed me all they had done to it, worked with me all the way. And very accomodating while I had my own mechanic check out the vehicle (who confirmed their honesty). Brian and Steve were willing to work with me on the price and even assisted me with surprising my daughter with he new car. I would recommend the Bill Marsh/Fred Bean Ford team to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Bill Marsh Ford Dealership Excellent Serivce

Well i would like to start off by saying i havent acctually bought A car yet from them but so far ive had excellent help. The sales people are very n...ice not pushy or overbearing. They are on top of everything . When i do finally find a car i will be purchasing it at Bill Marsh Ford. so far very happy !!!

• New 2015 Spice Ford Edge

Great experience! Love my salesman Scott Lavin! The entire staff is very personable. We are repeat customers and have always received top notch servic...e. Really excited about my new ride.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad you had a great experience here at Bill Marsh Ford. Our entire staff wants to congratulate you on ...your beautiful new vehicle and Scott Lavin is really thankful for your kind words. Thank you so much for being our valued customer.

• Terrible overall

Worst experience ever! I had bought 4 cars in the past from this dealership and was looking to get another one. I was told I got the car, congratulate...d me, shook my hand and then after waiting an hour I was told the banks wanted specific things. Now I was already told I had the car and now they say I don't and I would have to wait till Monday for the bank I go through now to open? I called the sales person John 2 times and he said they were working on it and he would call me back. He never called back nor did he even have the courtesy to send me an email! I will never go back there for anything!!!

Shannon, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the way we conducted business when you were here. We made an honest mistake. We attempted to fix ...the mistake so we didn't let you down. It was never our intention to upset you or waste your time. As you know, from your previous 4 vehicle purchases, this is not our typical way of doing business. Again, we are sorry and thank you for the opportunity. Joe Bryan

Fred Beans Ford of Newtown