Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Good service

I am satisfied with the service I got! Everyone was very helpful.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

The stuff was extremely nice and helped us to resolve our

The stuff was extremely nice and helped us to resolve our issues. Very friendly and quick service. We picked up our car the same day! Highly recommend !

Dealer response

Hi Iuliia, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

4.0

Mercedes 63

Was fine and on time. Pleasant atmosphere . Was given back to me when promised.

Dealer response

They were very helpful, honest, professional and

They were very helpful, honest, professional and reliable. Great customer service all around. I would recommend to anyone.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Prompt service.

Prompt service. Quality maintenance. Attention to the client needs Transportation back to my house was provided free of charge.

Dealer response

Hi, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

1.0

We were misled as to the amount of the service.

We were misled as to the amount of the service. Spoke to Service writer on the phone and the figure of $1000 or close to there was mentioned several times. The car is coming off lease and did not want to spend too much. Unknowingly, after speaking of $1000 for the service, she signed the work order not realizing the service was more than $1400. Both the service writer and manager claimed the “B” service was always $1400 as if we should have known that. Feel very misled. Shocked that a MB dealership acts in this manner. Complete bait and switch from the service department.

Dealer response

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Our General Manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.

Mercedes Benz Of Miami is a great place.

Mercedes Benz Of Miami is a great place. With a welcoming atmosphere by its staff. In it I buy my car and I do the services there. So far everything works with great professionalism and honesty. I highly recommend it!

Dealer response

Hi, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.

They treated they treated me very well in everything, I

They treated they treated me very well in everything, I am very happy for all the attention

Dealer response

Hi Navyl, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Very satisfied.

Very satisfied. Both the salesperson Juan Negron and the finance manager Frank Ordonez very attentive, professional, customer oriented. Great experience, 5+!

Dealer response

Hi Svetlana, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

I always go to Mercedes Benz of Miami because I got my

I always go to Mercedes Benz of Miami because I got my vehicles fro this dealer, they are very professional and dedicated people. Thank you.

Consumer response

MarioR I always go to Mercedes Benz of Miami because I got my vehicles from this dealer, they are very professional and dedicated people. Thank you.