Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,022 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Client

Albert was a great and very helpful and went out his way to get me a good deal.

Dealer response

Hi Carmen, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Miami! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

car service / repair

Amazing Customer service like always, been servicing my car on this location for years.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.0

Had a great experience at the showroom.

Had a great experience at the showroom. Mr Daniel helped us with the various options to choose from. Thank you !

Dealer response

Hi Divya, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great service and communication , the service agents are

Great service and communication , the service agents are very efficient replying fast, thank Mercedes-Benz of Miami.

Dealer response

Hello Hazan, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Service Review

The service representative was Carlos whose special attention and concern was excellent. The entire staff through checkout was exceptional.

Dealer response

Hello Anthony, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Bought 2022 E350 Josue DeJesus, MB North Miami

Mr DeJesus is a superb car seller?. He covered all basses - my concerns, queries, and offered great advice, which made the transaction seamless. Josue still contacts me with update or to ask if he could be of any assistance with my car. Please convey this message to Mr DeJesus? skills should be practice by some of the sales persons at Mercedes Benz North Miami.

Dealer response

Hi Nelson, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

1.0

You are cheaters The Sales Person told me I got a 4.

You are cheaters The Sales Person told me I got a 4.99% rate and my contract with the Lender says 5.490% CHEATERS CHEATER CHEATERS

Dealer response

Hi, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (305) 707-0147. We hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Very good service from my advisor, Joel Larreynaga

Dealer response

Hi Luis, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

I was very imprested with Joel, performance He is

I was very imprested with Joel, performance He is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with

Dealer response

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

4.0

Good service

Good customer service. Provided transportation to and from my house.

Dealer response

Hi Julia, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!