Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My experience with Mercedes Benz of Miami was great.

My experience with Mercedes Benz of Miami was great. From the moment I made contact with Juan Alberto Magallon it was awesome. Alberto stayed in contact with me and answered all the questions I had. They were very patient with me as I was driving down from Pensacola to pick up this vehicle. Alberto was very friendly and knowledgeable about the GLC 300. Alberto was very professional and engaging through the whole process. I am thankful for this experience and I’m thankful for Alberto he is amazing!!! If you are in the market for a Mercedes, go see Alberto at Mercedes Benz of Miami.

Dealer response

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

The best or nothing.

The best or nothing. These guys are amazing and the reason why i only want Mercedes vehicles. Great service from all in the service department. Luis benitez used to be my go to mechanic when i first started servicing here in 2016 and now my guys are Cesar Leon and Joaquin Masar. You can always count on white glove service the moment you arrive to the moment you return to pick up your vehicle. I have nothing but great things to say about the service. They make you want to come by just by their awesome and friendly service. Only caveat i would say is the issue with the service loaners. There is a shortage of vehicles so its a bit of getting used to in regards to that.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great service and finished very fast.

Great service and finished very fast. Nice people everybody willing to help. Offered me water & a ride home & a ride back. Carlos was very helpful

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

Anna Lee

Great professional service! We came back for this dealership for the second time!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

1.0

Today I had one of the most ridiculous car sales

Today I had one of the most ridiculous car sales experiences I've ever seen. I've been looking for a 2022 GLS 450 and 10 days ago I visited Mercedes-Benz of Miami and the sales consultant Hugo Bowen introduced himself to help us. To my surprise, he said there's only a 2021 GLS 580 available for sale, even though their website shows more than 10 GLS 450 available. He showed us the car and we thank him and said we would like to wait for a 450.Never hear back from him. Yesterday I was browsing online and saw new additions to the website inventory. I text him and asked about one I liked using a stock #. He reply he would check and got back with the information the car should arrive in 10 days.I found that weird since they have real photos of the car online, but I requested the specs and said I would like to put a deposit on the car.A couple of hours later, he text me he was wrong and that the car was already there and a sales manager was using it as a Demo.I asked if we could see the car since we were interested in buying it and he replied the car would be there today during business hours.Around 3pm I send him a message saying I was on my way to see it and he confirmed OK.Got there, saw the car and liked it. I was ready to pay full MSRP prices in cash for that.BUT, after all this, he said the car might not be for sale!!!! I asked him what do you mean? Why you didn't tell me so I don't waste my time coming to the dealer??He went to the manager's office and after 10-15min he was back saying that one was not available and tried to offer me another one.I felt very disrespected, this is unacceptable from my point of view. A huge dealer with almost no clients, a lack of cars and parts around the world, and when they have a car they use it as a manager's personal Demo instead???I'm sorry but this is the worst sales situation possible.I really hope Mercedes-Benz of America and the Autonation group could read this message to see what's happening with their business.

I love my agent!! Best place to get a car.

It was the end of my lease.. My transaction went incredibly smooth thanks to Ashley. I will never buy anything elsewhere.

Dealer response

Hello Jennyb, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

2.0

Customer service was terrible I dropped off my vehicle

Customer service was terrible I dropped off my vehicle around 10:45 am I was promised to have the car by 4 pm .When I arrived at the service the advisor told me the car will be ready in 45 minutes that 45 minutes took me until 6:45 pm with back and forth. I don’t think that I will use that dealer to service my car anymore.

Dealer response

Hi, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (305) 707-0147 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Good service

Once I get to the dealer my service advisor meet me at the door and took care of me. The service on my car took less time than expected

Dealer response

Hello, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Service For My Mercedes

My Serviceman ? Carlos?, he?s Great ? he takes Good Care of me, i came in to get tires and an Alignment for my Mercedes..

Dealer response

Hi Pauline, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

3.0

Battery service

Waited 3 1/2 hours to replace the small auxiliary battery. Cost almost $500. Absurd

Dealer response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.