Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,021 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tanya

Mercedes? Benz always a pleasure!!! Customer service with Carlos G #1

Dealer response

Hi Latanya, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Excellent customer service

Best 4 hours spent at a car dealership. Kept me informed about my car completely

Dealer response

Hello Yvette, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Have a great day!

Excelente atención de Jhossi!

Excelente atención de Jhossi! El vehículo está en óptimas condiciones! Limpieza total, full gas! Thank you!

Dealer response

¡Agradecemos que te hayas tomado el tiempo de dejarnos una respuesta, Vanessa! ¡Muchas gracias por ser uno de nuestros valiosos huéspedes y esperamos su próxima visita!

Many at Mercedez-Benz of North Miami

Manny was really helpful and professional. Best in class customer service and very knowledgeable about the product.

Dealer response

Hello Alicia, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

My advisor was excellent, very knowledgeable of my car

My advisor was excellent, very knowledgeable of my car and the service took less than 2 hours

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help. Have a great day!

Purchase new car

Very profesional with my purchase new car GlA 250 is amazing SUV

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Mr Ferreira was very good and efficient; he and his team

Mr Ferreira was very good and efficient; he and his team make everything very fast and effective. We stayed there for an hour and we got the car. The same for Joshua, very fast and smart.

Dealer response

Hello, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

The purchasing experience was very good.

The purchasing experience was very good. The representative, Gus Giral was highly professional and knowledgeable about the car. We were very pleased with the experience.

Dealer response

Hi Lucy, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

El dealer tiene una excelente atención al cliente

El dealer tiene una excelente atención al cliente gracias a unos de los pocos vendedores buenos que tiene el dealer

Dealer response

¡Agradecemos que te hayas tomado el tiempo de dejarnos una respuesta, Julian! Siempre estamos aquí para brindar un servicio excepcional a un precio excelente. ¡Esperamos que nos considere nuevamente en el futuro!

I purchased a new vehicle.

I purchased a new vehicle. The pre-sales process was great and the information and invoices accurately presented. The service was very professional and the process organized. Agent spent sufficient time to review the feature and functionality of the vehicle. He was knowledgeable, easy to work with and offered tips for efficiency. The car was detailed and clean upon arrival on the lot. I’m extremely happy with the purchase. And would recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation of Mercedes-Benz of Miami and we hope to be of service again in the future.