Mercedes-Benz of Miami

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I’m really surprised with the pleasant treatment I

I’m really surprised with the pleasant treatment I received from the service advisor Gus, every time I bring in my Sprinter vans.

Dealer response

Hi Reiniparu, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Carlos was very attentive.

Carlos was very attentive. He was extremely through and precise. He made sure he understood all my complaints.

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

4.0

My experience at Mercedes of Miami

I had a great experience at this place, it's a very clean place and the customer service was very wonderful with lots of peace of mind. I was serviced by Leon Cesar he is a very nice Guy , he helped me figure everything out one by one before taking my car to the shop.

Dealer response

Hi Jean, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Excellent service, without pressure to sell you a car.

Excellent service, without pressure to sell you a car. The process was easy and transparent. Great experience.

Dealer response

Hi Olga, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Annual service

The Service was fast and really great, employees are very professional ?

Dealer response

Hi Michel, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Mercedes Miami Service Review

Very good service experience. I have a very good rapport with my service writer Carlos Guerrero . He represents your company well.

Dealer response

Hi Erin , thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Excelente

El personal es excelente, el veh�culo me lo entregaron es solo dos meses

Dealer response

Agradecemos que se haya tomado el tiempo para dejarnos una respuesta, Melissa. Siempre estamos aquí para brindar un servicio excepcional a un precio excelente. ¡Esperamos que nos considere nuevamente en el futuro!

1.0

Mercedes Benz of Miami the worst dealer in miami they

Mercedes Benz of Miami the worst dealer in miami they don’t have any respect to the customer the manager Mike Ochoa can terminate the right of services if he wants even if the lease has not yet compleu and the services is being included

Dealer response

Hi, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (305) 707-0147 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Service

My car was repaired in a timely manner and I received excellent customer service.

Dealer response

Hi Jacqueline, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Car repair

Representative was very accommodating. He was attentive in my concerns.

Dealer response

Hi Jo , thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!