Mercedes-Benz of Miami

New (866) 984-5205 (866) 984-5205
Used (855) 523-5991 (855) 523-5991
Service (877) 468-2740 (877) 468-2740

(1,016 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I love my agent!! Best place to get a car.

It was the end of my lease.. My transaction went incredibly smooth thanks to Ashley. I will never buy anything elsewhere.

Dealer response

Hello Jennyb, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

1.0

Today I had one of the most ridiculous car sales

Today I had one of the most ridiculous car sales experiences I've ever seen. I've been looking for a 2022 GLS 450 and 10 days ago I visited Mercedes-Benz of Miami and the sales consultant Hugo Bowen introduced himself to help us. To my surprise, he said there's only a 2021 GLS 580 available for sale, even though their website shows more than 10 GLS 450 available. He showed us the car and we thank him and said we would like to wait for a 450.Never hear back from him. Yesterday I was browsing online and saw new additions to the website inventory. I text him and asked about one I liked using a stock #. He reply he would check and got back with the information the car should arrive in 10 days.I found that weird since they have real photos of the car online, but I requested the specs and said I would like to put a deposit on the car.A couple of hours later, he text me he was wrong and that the car was already there and a sales manager was using it as a Demo.I asked if we could see the car since we were interested in buying it and he replied the car would be there today during business hours.Around 3pm I send him a message saying I was on my way to see it and he confirmed OK.Got there, saw the car and liked it. I was ready to pay full MSRP prices in cash for that.BUT, after all this, he said the car might not be for sale!!!! I asked him what do you mean? Why you didn't tell me so I don't waste my time coming to the dealer??He went to the manager's office and after 10-15min he was back saying that one was not available and tried to offer me another one.I felt very disrespected, this is unacceptable from my point of view. A huge dealer with almost no clients, a lack of cars and parts around the world, and when they have a car they use it as a manager's personal Demo instead???I'm sorry but this is the worst sales situation possible.I really hope Mercedes-Benz of America and the Autonation group could read this message to see what's happening with their business.

2.0

Customer service was terrible I dropped off my vehicle

Customer service was terrible I dropped off my vehicle around 10:45 am I was promised to have the car by 4 pm .When I arrived at the service the advisor told me the car will be ready in 45 minutes that 45 minutes took me until 6:45 pm with back and forth. I don’t think that I will use that dealer to service my car anymore.

Dealer response

Hi, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Miami. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (305) 707-0147 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Good service

Once I get to the dealer my service advisor meet me at the door and took care of me. The service on my car took less time than expected

Dealer response

Hello, thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Service For My Mercedes

My Serviceman ? Carlos?, he?s Great ? he takes Good Care of me, i came in to get tires and an Alignment for my Mercedes..

Dealer response

Hi Pauline, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

1.0

cheap customer service.

The worse experience I've ever have for purchasing a car, I thought when I go to Mercedes will be a higher level of customer service scale, but unfortunately worse of the worse, the team dealt with me very poorly and cheap. First the hided the second key and never give to me until I had to fight for it with multiple phone calls and emails to the sales team with no response back and AutoNation customer relations. Second, I was told the car was inspected and diagnosed with no issues, but with owning the car for less than now, every time I made a phone call, people couldn't hear me, I had to take the car to the dealership and found the microphone wasn't working at all. Not sure how did Mercedes Benz of Miami inspected the car before releasing it for sale. I bought cars before from Classic Honda, Tropical Ford, then Field BMW twice and never had issues, but with my second bad experience with AutoNation Lexus then Mercedes I will never buy a car from AutoNation again. As I said worse of the worse.

Dealer response

Hi Bassem, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.

3.0

Battery service

Waited 3 1/2 hours to replace the small auxiliary battery. Cost almost $500. Absurd

Dealer response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our General Manager would like to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (305) 707-0147 to discuss what we can do to help.

Mercedes Benz Miami

Great service, fast response and financial support for the purchase of my new car.

Dealer response

Hi Jeronimo, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

I’m really surprised with the pleasant treatment I

I’m really surprised with the pleasant treatment I received from the service advisor Gus, every time I bring in my Sprinter vans.

Dealer response

Hi Reiniparu, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Carlos was very attentive.

Carlos was very attentive. He was extremely through and precise. He made sure he understood all my complaints.

Dealer response

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!