Piazza Acura and VW of Ardmore

• Easy to Work With

Quick, honest, extremely knowledgeable, friendly and left feeling like I got a good deal. The right car for the right price without any back and forth.

• Great inventory and very friendly staff!!!

From the second I walked in, I felt very comfortable. Jonathan and the team made me feel at ease and explained everything fully to me...

• Thinking Tiguan? WARNING! Stop and read before buy

Thinking Tiguan? WARNING! Stop and read before buying Tiguan. Volkswagen Piazza in Ardmore The myth of Tiguan We purchased 2009 Tiguan 2 years ago at about 25,000 miles. The engine broke and we needed a new engine. No explanation provided by the dealer why the engine failed after 6 years. The new engine cost us $8,000. Two weeks ago, I found the Tiguan floor flooded with water. I took the car again to the dealership at Piazza VW Ardmore. The diagnostic was a broken roof drain hose. The water inside the car was so high that it damaged electronic and computer that is located under the seats. The cost of repair is over $4,000. The hose is not a mechanical part and it should last way longer than it did. It’s definitely a faulty part. I wonder if other Tiguan owners experience frequent problem of that kind. I am reluctant to pay for that faulty part expecting the dealership take responsibility and the dealership’s answer was “if you don’t pay by the end of the week, we will declare the car as abandoned”.

• Efficient, flexible, responsive

I appreciate that every effort is made to accommodate working people: service desk opens at 7:00 am; the waiting room is stocked with water and coffee and offers a charging station; periodic updates come through via text or email.

• Service appointment

My service appointment was so easy and a pleasure! And fast also. The employees were efficient and professional. Thank you!

• great service

Took our car in without a prior appointment and resolved the problem to our satisfaction in a very timely fashion.

• Great service

The representatives were professional. The drop off and pick up were very smooth processes- overall a convenient option for service.

• Purchase of new Acura TLX

My salesperson was very knowledgable, professional, helpful, and courteous, and the product among the best I've experienced. This is my 3rd Acura over the last 20 years or so and the only brand of car I've repurchased.

• Reliable service

Quick & easy experience. My service was done in the time approximated & had no problems. I highly recommend Acura!

• Great sales person, great price

Great service, loved my sales person. Ver competitive and aggressive pricing of vehicles. I got a deal other dealers said could not be done. Well they did it, the wife loves her new car.