Piazza Ardmore Acura VW of Ardmore

New 888-643-3033 Dealer Website
Used 888-643-3039 Email Dealer
Service 877-847-2779

Average based on 55 reviews.
  • excellant service. Enjoyed the salesman knowledge

I thought the salesman was very helpful in answering all the questions I had about the new car. He cleaned it up and I was on the road within a few hours.

• 2013 Jetta

I just bought a used Jetta from Piazza VW for my daughter. The car looks and runs like its brand new. Danit made the entire driving and buying process a breeze. Great to do business with!

• Best Customer Service and car buying experience

Submitted credit application online and Danit took it from there. Smooth transaction, excellent communication and customer service!

• Great experience

Danit was FANTASTIC- made the buying experience easy and breezy! looking for a VW in the Phila area i HIGHLY recommend them!

• Excellent Dealer

Reasonable price for new Acura and the buying process was very smooth. No hassles at all.

• Above and beyond customer service

Rocco went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied.

Hi Lisa, Thanks for the 5-stars! We look forward to working with you again! Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager

Rocco went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied.

• Customer Care

I will rate the services that I have received as superior. My last service provided for me was by Shawn. He is an excellent service person who knows how to treat a customer. If Piazza Volkswagen used a scale, I would give Shawn a 10. Shawn charming smile and friendly personality is a plus.

Hi Odessa, Thanks for the 5-stars! We are glad you had a wonderful service experience and we look forward to seeing you again at your next, routine service appointment! Respectfully, Randy Bridegam General Manager

• Not much of a service.

It is time to find a new Volkswagen dealer to service my passat and jetta. I had brought my passat in for the 20000 miles service. I asked the service desk to also make sure they rotate the tires and was told that it was part of the service anyway. Apparently my husband always had a suspicion of tires not being rotated in our previous volkswagens (total of 5), so he had put marks on the front rims without my knowledge. Well, even after being told the tires were rotated, my husband told me that they were not when he looked at the car that night. We are very disappointed and lost all faith at the service department. Its very difficult to trust as to what they do or maybe even not do. I just hope volkswagen does not turn in to a Jiffylube where they charge people for oil changes that they do not perform.

• Accurate estimation of service timing

I needed new tires for my 2012 Toureg. I needed to purchase them over the phone in advance, which delayed the process a bit (why I rated the buying process a 3). Once I arrived at the dealership to install and align the tires, I received a very accurate estimate of the timing. It allowed me to grab lunch and do a little shopping while I waited. It didn't drag out longer than the customer service person said, which was a pleasant surprise.

• As always great service

Always friendly and professional very easy scheduling very responsive car cleaned after each service