• Amazing New Car Buying Experience

Our experience was world class, hassle free, and exceeded our every expectation. Todd, Andrew, Rich, and Ricardo are wonderful! Totally satisfied!!!

Hello Richard, WOW!! Thank you for such nice comments about your recent purchase at our dealership. Sound like several of our staff members should be complimented. We will make sure they all are aware of this fantastic feedback. Thanks again for your business.

• Beth and Chip at Armen Chevrolet

Chip is a great representative for the company. Beth is such a wonderful member of your team. She's been nothing but kind since I met her 10 years ago as a customer. Those two are keepers!

Hello Alexis, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience at our service department. We will be sure to share your comments with both Chip and Beth. Thanks again for your business!

• Good Service

Sales department does a good job of keeping the customer informed. The service department isn't organized and needs help getting organized.

Hello Diana, Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. We would like to hear more about the issues you are having at our service department. If you could reach out directly to our service manager at rickb@armencars.com to share your thoughts it would be greatly appreciated.

• Great facilities

Hello Nancy, Thanks for the great comments on our customer lounge. Also happy to hear you were in and out quickly. Thanks for the great review.

The customer lounge was beautiful. I was in and out during the quoted timeframe. While in the lounge 3 employees who came in for a beverage acknowledged me.

• Great service

The service is always excellent and your staff is very friendly. Also, I don't mind waiting for my car on the premises because the facility is always clean.

Hi Angela, Your feedback is something we will surely share with our team at service. Our maintenance staff works hard to keep the facility clean and it is so nice that you recognized them in your comments. We will be sure to pass along your compliments. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Great place for your car and you!

I was given the time and day I wanted. The car was finished on time and everything and everyone was great!

Hello Mary, The title of your review is great. We try to be a "Great place for your car..." It means a lot to us that you would take the time to share your feeling in writing with other customers. Thanks for taking the time to give us 5 Stars!!

• survey on service

I have been a customer of Armen for many years and I have always be very satisfied with them and very pleased with their work.

Hello Alfred, We thank you for your loyalty to our dealership over the years. Our goal is to have repeat customers, so when we read a review like yours it makes us feel very good. Thanks again for your repeat business.

• Great service, comfortable waiting area

Convenient to go in on a Saturday. I got great service and found the staff to be quite knowledgeable and friendly.

Hello Larry, Your review is much appreciated. Thanks for letting other Cars.com shoppers know about our staff and our Saturday hours. We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

• An awesome experience

They had exactly what I was looking for. The salesperson was great and helped speed the process up. I would recommend that you talk to Kyle for a great deal!

Hello Deena, So happy to hear you had an "Awesome Experience" when purchasing you vehicle from Armen Chevrolet and Kyle. We thank you for your business and for the awesome review on Cars.com. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Routine Car maintenance

Was informed of other badly need repair. Repair was done. Didn't have to wait was shuttled back and forward to facility.

Hello Delane, Very glad to hear you maintenance was handled quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Thank you for the 5 star review!!