Murphy Ford

New Used Service

570 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Murphy Ford from DealerRater.com

• April 24, 2017

Always great service.................................

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

May 25, 2018

The salesman was very courteous and very knowledgeable and a true professional. I was able to make a a wise decision base on the professionalism that ...was of this individual.

May 21, 2018

By far the best experience.. Navarone was extremely knowledgeable and so sweet! The entire staff was excellent- love this dealership!!!

Amanda, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anyt...hing else we can do for you! Safe travels!

May 18, 2018

We needed a newer pickup truck and, even though Murphy Ford is quite a ways from our house, they seemed to have a nice selection of trucks in the styl...e and condition we were looking for. I had left a message about being interested in a particular truck I had seen online, and Navarone Harris got right back to me to set up an appointment for the next day. When we got there, the truck had been washed and was sitting right out front for us. We inspected and drove that one, as well as 3 or 4 other trucks. We ended up buying one of the other ones but there was never any pressure to move up or close a deal. Our salesman, Navarone, was polite, friendly and knowledgeable, and we would be more than happy to do business with him and Murphy Ford again, and also to recommend them to anyone in the market for a car or truck.

Overall Experience

Employees Worked With
    May 18, 2018

Service was prompt, courteous and professional. The service dept. got me in and out just as promised,

May 13, 2018

We have been dealing with Murphy Ford since 2000. You have one of the best salesman we've ever dealt with. I am a very picky customer to deal wit...h and Don is very informative, patient and knows exactly how to treat a customer. Keep up the good work Murphy Ford.

May 12, 2018

Craig is the service Department was great. Kept me informed about the repairs I needed and timeline for completion.

May 8, 2018

I came into Murphy Ford as a last result. Wish it had of been my first stop. Tehran was super friendly and efficient. He really played a part in meeti...ng my family needs. Murphy Ford is definitely a hidden gem of Chester Pa❤

April 30, 2018

Excellent experience with Murphy Ford. They made what I feel is a hassle a pleasant experience.

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit! If you have further needs or questi...ons, please reach out!

April 27, 2018

I shop mainly for price and generally buy outright but this time I leased and wanted to know exactly how the lease was calculated and what the APR and... residual were. Although a few dealers were willing after a little pressure they calculated lease payments much higher than I did based on MSRP and cap cost. I had the truck I wanted narrowed down to 3 at 3 different dealers and wanted my payment in line with what my calculator was telling me. Murphy was the only one to get where I expected them to be and the vehicle was exactly what I wanted. My dealings with Yuri, Don, Vince and finance was exceptional. I have purchased 6 vehicles in the last 5 years and this was by far the easiest.

Overall Experience