588 reviews

588 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Murphy Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 24, 2017

Always great service.................................

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

September 22, 2018

This was my first time buying a car and Jason helped me, as soon as i walked in i was greeted and they knew which car i was interesed in because we were... previously emailing, we went and test drove the car and i fell in love with it! we sat down to talk numbers and Jason wasn???t pushy at all and was very willing to work with us, a few hours later i was driving home in my new car! im very pleased so far.

Murphy Ford

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anna. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Yuri Edelman

(4.9) 8 reviews

September 21, 2018

Bought an Certified F150 a few months back. Recognized a few safety issues right away and brought it in from South Jersey to get it looked at. I was told... it was the parking break and that they adjusted it and it would be fine. I also brought up the condition of the tires and they shrugged it off and said "they pass inspection". 1 week later I had to get the parking break completely changed out in South Jersey and was told that the truck more than likely was used in water and I should bring it back to the dealer. Just left there and they made me feel like safety is not their concern and offered me 2 tires and $400 for 2 more because they were falling apart. Also having break and audio issues, and nothing was done because I was upset and the used car manager (who is new since I bought the truck 4 months ago) and the service manager stormed out. I could go on...but you get the point..its all business there...they could care less what happens after you leave..

September 21, 2018

Nick, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details o...f this situation so we can determine how we can assist you. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (888) 389-8443 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

September 17, 2018

I couldn't be more happier with the service and deal I got. Jason was very approachable and friendly. I highly recommend him and Murphy Ford.

Murphy Ford

Thank you so much for your kind words, John. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

September 8, 2018

I had a specific car in mind when I visited Murphy Ford. Unfortunately it had sold the day before. Jason found another one just like I wanted and had it... delivered and ready for me the following day.. No pressure sales, great incentives and incredible financing.

Murphy Ford

Hi Cindy, thanks for the great feedback. Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything!

Yuri Edelman

(4.9) 8 reviews

Keith Mills

(4.7) 44 reviews

Teddy Brown

August 23, 2018

Vince and everyone at the dealership were very helpful and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed to make a decision even though it was getting late. Even... after the sale was complete, Vince took the time to answer all my questions.

August 14, 2018

Brian Hulsey always goes above and beyond for his customers. He is loyal and the best thing the service department has going for it! They've gone through... so many changes and managers but Brian is always there ready to help! He is a true asset to Murphy Ford Service!

Brian Hulsey

Service Advisor

July 30, 2018

Salesman (Vince) and others were very helpful in us finding the right car, and giving us a great deal. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking... for any new or used vehicle. They will find you the right car.

July 25, 2018

I went to Murphy Ford with a card I received in the mail about there Key for Key Event . Wasn't to sure if it would work out but amazingly it did. My sales... person was Vince Northington, He is awesome we talked and he showed me several different cars and talked about the best options for me under my circumstances. And amazingly he worked it out for me and I was able to do what I set out to do. I would highly recommend Vince to anybody. He does fantastic work and has his customers as his number one prioity. Thanks again Vince