Murphy Ford

593 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Murphy Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 24, 2017

Always great service.................................

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

November 24, 2018

not trustworthy a lot of talk and no action tried to gouge the most money possible out of me. should of went elsewhere. Liars all the way to the gm... sales guy good at test drive only. Only interested in how much money they can get out of you nothing else

November 14, 2018

They understood what vehicle I was looking for and made the effort to find one they could give me a good deal on. My sales rep Vince followed up quickly... with the questions and info I needed BEFORE I even had to come into the dealership so I wasn't wasting my time. It did take took two hours from when price was agreed upon until I was out of the dealer with car. Thats too long for paper work.

November 14, 2018

VERY PROFESSIONAL OPERATION ...WITH AN APPOINTMENT WHICH I MADE EVERYTHING WAS PREPARED AND READY TO GO . VINCE AND THE SUPPORT STAFF THAT WORKS WITH HIM... ARE TOP NOTCH . THIS IS THE SECOND NEW TRUCK I PURCHASED FROM VINCE AND I CAME BACK EVEN THOUGH THEIR NOT THE CLOSEST FORD DEALER TO ME . THE LAST 2005 TRUCK WAS WHAT I WANTED AND ROBIN FORD FOUND IT AT MURPHY FOR ME . COOPERATION AMONG DEALERSHIPS IS ONE OF MANY REASONS I'LL ONLY BUY FORD .

November 12, 2018

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Murphy Ford and Vince Northington has handle both transactions. We cannot say enough good things about... the way Vince has treated us. Vince always takes the time required to explain the Ford vehicle(s) you are interested in and there is no high pressure sales tactics used like we've experienced at other dealerships. Vince showed us numerous Escapes to choose from to make sure we picked the exact vehicle with the options we wanted. Whwn the numbers were delivered there was no take it or leave it attitude. Instead Vince and Keith told us to go home and think it over. After some negotiation we again chose Murphy's vehicle. Needless to say we will be back for future purchases and gladly recommend Vince to friends and family when asked if we know of a kowledgable and reputable salesman.

November 8, 2018

My experience was terrible My sales guy was not knowledgeable and good at only the test drive BUYER BEWARE CAVEAT EMPTOR YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING... SAID HERE. They are not trustworthy, From un needed add ons (more money of course) by finance guy to not addressing bad tires no tire tool to change the tires and the slick way they took the spare and put it on the back drivers side, also no service records for truck and not one person, even the general manager could NOT tell me if it was a certified vehicle as the salesman claimed it was , Yea right service dept had no records. salesguy said it was g.m. said it wasnt after the purchase of course I spoke with the general manager and at first thought something would get taken care of But he just blew me off Tried to sell me a new truck ignored every one of my concerns/complaints. Not a very good experience. I came in looking for a trustworthy dealer that would help me to make a educated decision and ran into a pack of wolves.. Dont be fooled by the fast talk Get everything in writing. They will try to get your signature on paperwork and will not give you a copy. Signed 15 documents at closing and received 4 back BEWARE Dont regret it like i do. Service dept is pretty good though I will give them that!!! .

September 22, 2018

This was my first time buying a car and Jason helped me, as soon as i walked in i was greeted and they knew which car i was interesed in because we were... previously emailing, we went and test drove the car and i fell in love with it! we sat down to talk numbers and Jason wasn???t pushy at all and was very willing to work with us, a few hours later i was driving home in my new car! im very pleased so far.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anna. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

September 21, 2018

Bought an Certified F150 a few months back. Recognized a few safety issues right away and brought it in from South Jersey to get it looked at. I was told... it was the parking break and that they adjusted it and it would be fine. I also brought up the condition of the tires and they shrugged it off and said "they pass inspection". 1 week later I had to get the parking break completely changed out in South Jersey and was told that the truck more than likely was used in water and I should bring it back to the dealer. Just left there and they made me feel like safety is not their concern and offered me 2 tires and $400 for 2 more because they were falling apart. Also having break and audio issues, and nothing was done because I was upset and the used car manager (who is new since I bought the truck 4 months ago) and the service manager stormed out. I could go on...but you get the point..its all business there...they could care less what happens after you leave..

September 21, 2018

Nick, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details o...f this situation so we can determine how we can assist you. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (888) 389-8443 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

September 17, 2018

I couldn't be more happier with the service and deal I got. Jason was very approachable and friendly. I highly recommend him and Murphy Ford.

Thank you so much for your kind words, John. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.