Piazza Honda of Springfield

• Dealer Review

Asked for price quote. Received very quick response from internet department.

Asked for price quote. Received very quick response from internet department.

• We bought from Piazza and the reason Ian our sales

We have bought 2 cars from Piazza Honda, now in Springfield and the reason we are repeat customers is because of Frank Criniti. Frank is a consummate professional and works well w/ all of our requests. I was looking for a used car that was affordable and safe as this car will be primarily for our daughter and he found it for us!! I was in and out of the dealership quickly and was treated fair as well by all individuals I came in contact w/, everyone.

• Traded up for a newer car

Both times I've bought from Piazza Honda Frank Crinite was my salesman. Great guy, extremely helpful and patient. I don't think I'll buy anywhere else.

• Great Experience

What a smooth transition from my used car to my new CR-V lease. Frank Squillace not only took the time to explain every step to us but also worked fast to get us in our new car. Damian also made paperwork quick, easy and had us ready to go in no time. We highly recommend your next vehicle from Piazza. Great customer service, great prices, quick turnaround.

• My experience at Piazza Honda

Ron Carrea was extremely helpful when I purchased my new Pilot. He was very patient and did a great job of helping me choose the vehicle.

• Easiest Vehicle Purchase

I had a great experience purchasing my car from Piazza Honda of Springfield. I walked in one evening and spoke with Ron Carrea. I left with lots of information and a promise for a follow-up call from him with additional information on Monday. He called on Monday and had the car I was looking for on the lot. The whole process could not have been easier. Thank you for all of your help. I am enjoying my 2017 CR-V.

• Love my new car!

Frank Crinite at Piazza Honda Springfield is awesome! He makes sure you get what you want!

• The One and only Frank!

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Frank. My car died at 8:30 the night before a snow storm and he stayed to make sure I had a safe vehicle for my children w the storm approaching. The entire process was easier then going grocery shopping ... and he even gave me Milk,bread, and eggs so I wouldn't have to stop on my way home!!! The entire team at Piazza Honda was amazing and I recommend everyone go see Frank! .... Who's next???

• Napa Auto Parts

Very good buying experience. Ron Carrea is a very good salesman. I purchased a 2017 Honda Civic sedan.

• I love having Honda vehicle

Frank Crinite is the BEST he knew which car be my type, I am very happy and LOVE my new car :) He certainly is very wonderful , completely am satisfied, Frank really helped me out as needed a new car immediately as old car no longer good