New 610-586-1559
Used 610-586-1559 Email Dealer

Average based on 34 reviews.
  • It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

Robin Ford has been my place to go for more years than I care to remember. The service has always been outstanding. In several emergency situations, Steve and the other service personnel could not have been more helpful. They can be counted on to find a solution. I can imagine dealing with any other dealership.

• Pleasant and painless!

We leased a fully loaded 2016 Ford Fusion from Robin Ford. We dealt with John Martin (the salesman) and Jim (the finance manager). They were pleasant, friendly and accommodating! They answered all of our questions and addressed our concerns, without hesitation. For us, customer service usually trumps getting "the best deal". We not only got exceptional customer service from these gentlemen, but we also managed to get a good deal, fitting nicely into our monthly budget. We test drove the vehicle one day (with all features being explained to us by John) and returned a couple days later (after test driving other vehicles) to complete the paper work (prepared and explained by Jim) in less than an hour. This was a positive experience all around! We highly recommend Robin Ford and John/Jim!

• Overall, very positive experience

Salesman and manager were very honest and forthright. One counter-offer was made following initial offer and sales and management team accommodated my counter offer.

• Terry Foster

No problems will be back and intend to buy my next car there.

No problems will be back and intend to buy my next car there.

• great appt

everyone was so helpful, polite and courteous diagnosed my problem in no time

everyone was so helpful, polite and courteous diagnosed my problem in no time

• always great service

Bought a Ford Fusion in 2012. Had a great sales experience. Always have a pleasant, professional experience in the service department.

• Great Customer Service and very Accommodating

After being disrespected at Springfield Ford and not being treated with customer service I decided to go to Robin Ford and treated me lIke I was one of there own. I would recommend this service dept to anyone!! Keep up the good work

• Robin Ford was a pleasure to buy from!

We bought a new vehicle from Mickey Sullivan last week. It was the best dealership experience we ever had. We went to Springfield Ford first and walked the lot for 10 minutes and nobody even came out to help us. Then we went to Murphy Ford and their salesman was so rude on the test drive that we left ASAP. Then we went to Robin and had the most pleasurable experience. Mickey brought the Escape up to the door, he made sure the car was warm before we got in... very nice touch. He explained all the features of the car and explained the warranty and extended warranty options too! Mickey was so nice and not pushy... he really is a true professional, making sure his customers were happy 100% of the time. When it came time to negotiate the deal, the Sales Manager, Ben Snyder, came over to us several times and explained our financing options, along with offering us coffee and water several times... always making sure we were comfortable. He couldn't have been nicer and easy to negotiate with. When it came to the paperwork, Jim Suydam took his time and explained everything and make sure we were taken care of along the way.

• quick, pleasant service with no problems will use

First visit, very pleased with service and results and pleasant work staff. Will be back .

• FAST, GREAT SERVICE, AS ALWAYS

polite staff, fast service, and they always have deals/coupons for their customers. ive been coming here for years and have no plans to change that. sign up for their emails and you'll save everytime.