506 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bryner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Highly recommended!

I worked with Dallas at Bryner Chevrolet over email and phone. I drove over an hour to the dealership and he had all paperwork ready, I was done in 30 minutes. I was purchasing a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado. Since I wasn't trading anything in, he followed me back home and I took him back to the dealership. Very very smooth transaction with Dallas. They earned my repeat business! The only negative thing I would say, is the other salesman walking around, reception and finance officer barely acknowledged me and my family and it made us feel a little uncomfortable. But Dallas made sure everything was good and called the next day to make sure everything was good.

Thank you for the fabulous review, Art! It is great to know that Dallas' excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit our page to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Be well, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• Good experience overall

Efficient service operation. Friendly, helpful staff. Very pleased with the experience. Would recommend others to Bryner Chevy. Thank you very much.

Kim, thank you for leaving us your review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Bryner Chevrolet. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• friendly employees with knowledge and top notch se

I get my car serviced properly and always get to talk to the empolyees about whats new and my favorite subject, cars

Eugene, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Bryner Chevrolet. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• Excellent customer service

went for an oil change. wait was about an hour as promised! friendly staff and clean atmosphere, cant ask for more from a dealership!!

Keith, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Bryner Chevrolet special.Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit.We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• Great service experience

Service was quick and I didn't need an advance appointment. The waiting area is very nice and the staff are very knowledgeable.

Robert, thank you so much for sharing your feedback and kind words! Please reach out if you need anything! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• AMAZING People!

Quick and easy to work with! Never pressuring and always working for me. I will never buy a car from anywhere else!

Catherine, thank you so much for your kind words! Please reach out if you need anything! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• Great car buying experience

Bonnie is great. She does not push you to buy car. She waited until she found the car I wanted Mike, thank you for your help.

Thanks for the great feedback and congratulations on your new car! I am pleased to hear that Bonnie did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• Always a 10

As always, a pleasant and quick experience. They know what they are doing. I enjoy coming here for my service.

Thanks for the positive feedback, John. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Bryner Chevrolet. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• Great service - low pressue

Good experience with salesman who sold to us a few years ago. Easy and low pressure atmosphere. Make you feel like they really value your business.

Robert, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear about your great experience at Bryner Chevrolet! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com

• good service

I did enjoy my service until I have these so called quick survey, that are beginning to really make me unhappy. I mean how many survey's should I fill out for different website?

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Tim. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Mike Peterson - GSM mpeterson@brynerchevy.com 215-886-3140