New 888-730-1088 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-5385 Email Dealer
Service 888-251-2068

Average based on 235 reviews.
  • Great Experience buying my new car!

On October 25th I purchased a new Hyundai Genesis from McCafferty in Langhorne PA. It was my first time purchasing a car on my own and I had an Amazing Experience. My salesman (Tony Hunt) helped me greatly and was very patient as I had a hard time making up my mind as to which car I wanted. I spent hours with him and interacted with others that worked there. I would recommend them and especially Tony. I also dealt with the Service department as I had a spoiler added to my car a week later and had no problems.

• Solid establishment! I

Routine Maintenance. I liked the process from scheduling online to the print-out received afterwards. No complaints, keep up the great work!

• Service appointment

I am not happy with outcome of this service call. However, I LOVE your place and all employees that is why I highly recommend :-)

We really appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Car Serviced

My experience was a pleasant one, to say the least. Mark, the tech who service my car, helped me see what needs attention or does not need it. I really appreciate his attention to detail, and his forthrightness.

• Service

Great service dept, very helpful!........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We appreciate your feedback, Kevin! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Great service dept, very helpful!........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Great Buying Experience at McCafferty Ford

Jake Fleet and Gerry Green are an asset to McCafferty they did a great job helping with the selection of the vehicle, going over the features and completing the paperwork quickly and professionally

• Amazing place!

Craig was great! He was helpful in explaining everything that was going on with my car, and making sure it was all taken care of.

• 2013 F-150 Service 19August2016

Short notice (on my part) accommodated well by McCafferty Ford service center. I'm still a little 'leery' of oil & filter change service history that has left the underbody guards hanging or dragging from time to time... so, I need to see a track record that the 'little details' consistently are done well... otherwise, quick & efficient service record has been experienced.

• Ms Bowman

The people are always nice and friendly...service is great not long wait time

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at McCafferty Ford Sales, Nikesha! Take care!

The people are always nice and friendly...service is great not long wait time

• 2015 Foed Explorer

everything was done right the first time nad the service writer explained everything that was done

Maurice, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!