• Overall amazing experience

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership, and I was nervous about the experience. I've heard so many bad stories about salespeople and the torture of the entire process. I went to two different dealerships before this one and both of them fit my very low expectations, but when I got to this dealership - the difference was incredible. Everyone here was so amazing, kind, and helpful. I could not have had a better experience buying a car from you guys. I highly recommend anyone who needs a car to choose this dealership. Ask for Trish! She was very knowledgeable about every car we looked at, genuinely listened to me, and was very attentive and personalized with her recommendations. I could tell she honestly wanted to help me find the best option, and she was not pushy at all. In addition, she is extremely upbeat and was such a joy to be around. I am so happy with my car, and with my choice of dealership. Thank you all so much again!

• Service center

Dropped off car night before, completed the next day quickly.

Dropped off car night before, completed the next day quickly.

• Great Service!

I came in without an appt because the indicator light stated I had low tire pressure when I got in my car in the morning. They found a nail in the tire and I was in and out in 40 mins! Great service!

• My new Mustang Convertible

Madison Kelsey went out of his way to ensure I received the vehicle I wanted (Ford Mustang Convertible) and I am absolutely loving my new car. Looking forward to some nice weather so I can put the top down!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Service

Great service, I was running behind the entire morning and my service team rep got me out of there as quick as she could!

Paul, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• service

The work was done in a timely manner, and the work was started before my scheduled time

Dennis, we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• ford f150

excellent service with great people. overall im extremely happy with my new truck and all its features

• In and out fast.

Got the car in quickly. Checked it out and had it done in about and hour. Great performance.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Carmen! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• McCafferty Ford Service, Langhorne, PA

They took my vehicle in as soon as I arrived, which was earlier than the appointment time. It was done before I even finished walking through the sales lot (looking at new vehicles). This let me avoid driving home and back again to pick it up. Much appreciated. Justin was excellent, as was the cashier. Honest service, told me what was and was not (VERY important) wrong with vehicle. It's hard to find an honest repair shop these days. I will be back for all my service, even oil changes, from now on. This is why we purchased 5 vehicles in a row from McCafferty. Thanks.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing McCafferty Ford Sales for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Received quick service for oil change.

Service for oil change was fast and efficient. I was in and out in less than one hour.

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!