Mike Piazza Honda

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 154 reviews

• February 13, 2016

After a terrible experience earlier in the week I was apprehensive about attempting to buy again but I decided not to let one bad apple ruin the bunch.... I spoke with Nicole to schedule the test drive and she was very polite and professional. Even called about an hr before my test drive to let me know I would be dealing with a gentleman named Marty. When I arrived, Marty had the vehicle running and it was nice and warm when we got inside. He kept the dialogue going the entire test drive and I could tell this time was going to be different. Marty was very receptive to my wife and two kids giving my older child some crayons and a coloring book and showed my wife around the vehicle very briefly(it was bitter cold out). The paperwork can be (and was) a long and arduous task but Nicole did stop in to check on us to make sure everything was going well(it was) After our trade in appraisal was complete we moved to the main building to take care of financing. Once again, Marty was excellent in staying engaged with myself and my family. Getting a newspaper for me to read and making coffee on separate occasions that to fill the time until we were finally able to meet Jeremy. I thought there was no way we were leaving that day with the car (it was about 930 pm but Jeremy worked magic and not only got me approved but did it in such an expedient and professional manner that I was shell shocked when it was over and we were handed the keys. After my experience earlier in the week I had little faith in the business practices of car dealers but Piazza Honda Langhorne proved that there are still dealers that put their customers satisfaction first, second and third on their priority list. Thank you Nicole, Marty, Jeremy and the rest of the team for making this experience as painless as it could've been and putting a smile on not only mine but my wife and son's faces as we drove off in our Pilot!

June 23, 2018

In love with the used Accord I just picked up from here. I was coming from 2 hours away. The woman in the internet department helped with everything ...before I arrived. When entering the building I was greeted by the used car manager Mike. Super nice guy. Made me feel welcomed.

June 23, 2018

Awesome introduction and options given. Discussion about what I wanted to spend. Courteous and concerned sales man. Did not feel pressured. I will b...e back.

June 23, 2018

I generally feel on guard when car shopping but the salesman at this dealership gave me a new experience. He listened to my reqirements and questions ...then responded with, what I felt was, comprehensive and honest information and direction as to what would suit me best. Due to some “issues” with my insurance company, my purchase has been delayed but based on the personality and professionalism of Scott Klein, I will be making the purchase at Piazza.

June 23, 2018

Had a wonderful experience at this location. Was looking into upgrading my daily and their staff was super helpful about finding the right car for my ...situation. The sales managers were actually personable as well. Will definitely come back to this location, thank you!

June 13, 2018

It isn't often where you'd say you received compassionate treatment from a car dealer, especially a used car dealer. A family member got the... bad news he couldn't drive any more, halfway through his Honda lease. Jeremy the sales manager and Mike the used car manager took it as a mission of mercy to help get him out his lease without costing a small fortune. Of six dealers I tried they were the only ones who really stood up to the task, and topped the other dealer buyout offers to make it affordable for him just because they didn't want him to have a raw deal in the midst of medical problems. They deserve everyone's business with their 5 star compassion. I couldn't recommend them more highly, because there's no way to give 6 stars.

May 30, 2018

Went in to have a bad alternator replaced. Mike the service adviser told me they tested the battery and it needed to be replaced as well as one bad t...ire. The battery was 5 months old. I picked up the battery and took it to where I bought it, thinking it was bad and still under warranty. They tested it and it was good as new. Even let me see the test machine and gave me the printout. I took the car somewhere else to be fixed. Service department basically commits theft trying to sell you items you don't need. Usually you have to trust they are telling you the truth. Got proof this time. Never going back there again. Don't trust them

May 21, 2018

So I was interested after viewing the website for a certified vehicle ..... I also was interested because my company does employee car buying programs... but when i went to Piazza in langhorne pa the salesperson wasnt even interested in knowing about that , i clearly told him a budget & of course he went and showed me what he wanted .... the car i seen online wasnt available and also i was being sucked into a credit app before i can even agree on a vehicle . I speciffically wanted only one credit inquiry because i was only interested in a credit union for financing BUT NO THEY RAN IT 5 times came back with the bank that wasnt a credit union like i originally planned on . I now know this place is a BIG SCAM , credit went down because inquiries thanks to this dealer the manager and salesperson. BEWARE!

April 19, 2018

I am a proud owner of a 2010 Honda Civic, thanks to Piazza Honda in Langhorne Pa. For having it only two weeks, I am enjoying the smooth ride and comf...ortable interior . However, I am not impressed with the customer service provide by Piazza Honda nor am I satisfied with the deception from the sales representative. Piazza did not accommodate me as a driver with handicap plates, when I asked about a transfer I was completely brushed off. Piazza Honda stated that, they could not complete a transfer of my tags to the new car, despite my tag company telling me the process would of been simple and saved me 64 dollars. Upon my original inspection of the car, the sales associate stated the battery was brand new, causing the radio to be reset. The representative stated that it was an easy fix and it would be taken care of before I drove off the lot. After purchase the mechanic was unable to fix the radio and showed no compassion about the situation, rudely stating that I would have to come back another day. Flash forward two weeks my mechanic found the correct code and my car battery has died on me in center city, despite it being "new". I am not a happy customer and I am giving Honda the benefit of the doubt to rectify this whole situation!

February 18, 2018

Can't say enough for Bob Mozitis, my sales rep. He was fast, efficient and went the extra mile for me. Got a great used Honda and am very happy with t...he car, the dealership, and most of all my salesman, Bob